Journey of my Augementation - Toronto, ON

I am a 20 year old student, who has been...

I am a 20 year old student, who has been researching Breast implants in depth for a year and have been casually browsing the web on breast implants for as long as I can remember.

I have consulted 2 Plastic surgeons, 1 more well known than the other. I will post about my experience at both PS offices when I make my deposit.

Current stats: 34B,5'9,140, curvy/slim.
Goal Stats: 36D-DD(PS and I decided on 430cc), inframmary incision, Partially over/under the muscle placement, smoothe round saline.

Your band size shouldn't change with your implants so you may be a 34DD-34DDD. I ended up a 34G or 32GG depending on the bra brand.
Hey Ana, thank you for pointing that out! It was a typo I meant 34 not 36. What was your pre op stats
I was in too big of band and didn't realize it at the time. So, to compensate for that, i would say i should have been a small 34c in one and small 34d in the other.

Thank you for taking the time to start your journey on RealSelf! Glad you found us and hope we can be of help. Is your profile photo you or your goal photo? Looking forward to your update describing your consults!

Hey Beth , thank you. That is my pre op body :) I will definitely keep everything up to date.

Dang...you look great girl! ;) Can't imagine what you'll look like post op! Keep us updated!