Irregularity with Breast Implant Surgery is Actually Cancer -Toronto

Breast implant surgery gone wrong - ruptured...

Breast implant surgery gone wrong - ruptured silicone implants. Terrible experience which is now greatly effecting my health.

Breast implant surgery performed by Dr Peters 30 years ago. Always had some form of an irregularity in the right breast... Went back to Dr Peters 3 times due to concern in which he informed me I had nothing to worry about. He never informed me that implants can rupture and always assured me my implants where fine. One year ago my implants ruptured. I have silicone leaking all throughout my chest area.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant surgery performed by Dr Peters. Always had some form of an irregularity in the right breast... Went back to Dr Peters 3 times due to concern in which he informed me I had nothing to worry about. He never informed me that implants can rupture and always assured me my implants where fine. One year ago my implants ruptured. Dr. Peters denied this rupture which has since been proven by both an MRI and ultrasound. I have silicone leaking all throughout my chest area and have had to find another plastic surgeon who will perform the removal surgery. This rupture has had an extreme toll on my overall health.