Dr. Kasrai is a Surgical Artist - Toronto, ON

I like many women had two different sized breasts....

I like many women had two different sized breasts. Getting this fixed was something I had always wanted but felt that it wasn't necessary. Well, thank goodness I finally did it, because I feel amazing. The procedure was about 30 min, and a couple hours of feeling groggy from the anesthesia. I barely felt any pain, mostly pressure, and some discomfort from the skin and muscle tissues adjusting to the implant. Other then that I would strongly recommend any women with this or any other breast insecurity, it really makes a difference. I would just suggest if you have a procedure where you are given some form of a pain killer ( I was given T3's) while you're at the pharmacy grab some laxativs, you will definitely need them.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Leila Kasrai, was and is amazing. She seriously knew exactly how to approach my situation, she gave me some time to think about sizes with samples at home. Thankfully we made the perfect match to my right breast. Not only this but it's incredible how fast, and efficient she is. I barely have a scar under my breast and it's only been 3 months since my surgery. If I need anything else fixed, I know who I'm going to :)