Breast in Show - Toronto, ON

This is my second breast augmentation to replace...

This is my second breast augmentation to replace my 15 year old salines. The replacement implant is a moderate profile 400cc mentor silicone - under the muscle. The original incision point was reused. Drainage tubes were inserted on each side of my breast for three days post-surgery to prevent blood build-up and capsular contractor. Though this post is only after one week of surgery I am already very pleased with the results.

Prior to my surgery with Dr. DuPere, my first C-cup implants were slightly uneven and it sat with a large gap in-between. I had asked another PS if it was possible to place my breast closer together, but he said that it was anatomically impossible for my body frame. In addition, my 'high-beams' peak out in a push-up bra. Fast forward 15 years - Dr. DuPere fixed all of this in one procedure. In just one week post-surgery, I have a really nice cleavage, fuller breasts, a natural looking drop and an enthusiastic fan (my husband).
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have to preface this by saying that I rarely give reviews. Since my surgery I believe that both women and men seeking a fantastic PS should consider Marc DuPere. My close friend who works in a prominent global pharmaceutical, medical devices and CPG manufacturer pointed me to Marc DuPere as one of Toronto's top plastic surgeons. It is with due diligence that this manufacturer measures the efficacy and rating of the plastic surgeons served. Dr. DuPere is regarded as "Top in Class" with one of the lowest percentage of incidences in his field. His website content resonated with me also. Upon meeting Dr. DuPere for a consultation, my already positive impression of him was further heightened by the amount of information, patience and thoughtfulness he and his staff provided me. My significant other joined our meetings and, even he agreed that Dr. DuPere is top-rate. While results speak louder than words, my post-surgery experience with him and his team went above my expectations. Best of all, Dr. DuPere delivered what he promised. I have most certainly lucked-out with Dr. DuPere, my new secret weapon for graceful beauty.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! What made you decide to get your revision? I got my saline implants 8 years ago and my PS also told me that he could not do much with the large space between my breasts. I would love to see some photos of your new results if you're comfortable posting them. Congratulations!

Once I get around to it, I will definitely post photos of my new cleavage. I can't stop looking down at them :)

Glad you're so happy! Anxiously awaiting your photos!  :)

awesome! i hsd no idea saline implants lasted that long!
Saline can last a very long time - the ten year expiration is a myth. However, I find that silicone feels a lot softer and more natural. The take-away is, if you don't like the way it sits in years time it can be fixed.
            i agree thanks for the info.