Would Never Go Back! -Toronto, ON

I have wanted breast surgery for roughly 10 years...

I have wanted breast surgery for roughly 10 years and always had people telling me I was exaggerating about how bad my breasts were. Well, when I saw Dr.Kasrai turns out I needed a breast reduction on one side, a double lift, plus implants to make my breasts what I should have been born with! Dr.Kasrai was very honest in what the outcome would be and I have had no surprises with any of the process from pre to post surgery. Men you have no idea what it feels like to actually FIT into both cups of a bra, it's fantastic. Even with the scars and to my dismay numbness I wouldn't changed a thing. Dr.Kasrai and her staff (Eva - you're fantastic) were excellent.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

canadaba.ca Dr.Kasrai and her staff (Eva - you're fantastic) were excellent.

Thank you for sharing your personal story. How long has it been since your surgery? I'm hoping some of your scarring and numbness will subside a bit.

It's been almost 6 months. Scarring is fading, but no change in numbness.

Hi dklassen23,

I'm so glad you are happy with your surgery.  I noticed you titled your review "Would Never Go Back" but rated Dr. Kasrai 5 stars.  Did you mean to put your title as that, or would you like to update it?

I hope you continue to heal well!

Kate