AMAZING Doctor, Fantastic Experience, Perfect Results -Toronto, ON

Fantastic experience with Dr. Neinstein; he is...

Fantastic experience with Dr. Neinstein; he is truly a professional at his job. I love my results; they are not too big or not too small so happy about going through with this procedure. Many people were against me getting this done and now I feel that I can easily hide them or flaunt them depending on what clothes I wear.

Went from 32 A to 32 D (or 32 C sometimes)
330CC Under the muscle
Medium profile
2 weeks out and feeling great :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Neinstein went above and beyond my expectations. I initially went to consultations with several well-known doctors in the GTA. I was turned off by most of them due to their unprofessional nurse, condescending attitude and seeming too busy to even chat with me. I met with Dr. Neinstein and I liked him instantly. He was very calm and took time to meet with me learn what I wanted and answer all questions I had. I was a little skeptical because he did not have many photos on his site like the other doctors but after meeting with him he provided me with some and I knew that he didn't need these photos since he seemed to really know what he was doing. (Plus everyone has different results regardless of the doc you choose) He always responded to emails right away regardless of what time I sent him questions. He answered all questions in great detail and guided me along the way with an explanation for everything he was doing. He makes himself available and if he is not in town is sure to find a colleague who can cover for him incase any emergency or questions arise. He is very understanding and amazing at his job. He did not push me to go larger and gave his professional opinion which I went with and glad I listened to him. He was there every step of the way unlike other doctors who have their nurses take care of clients. He helped me relax day of surgery and I felt like I was in good hands. My recovery was a breeze and the meds he prescribed worked fantastic at easing the soreness. I was doing great compared to my friend who was a mess for a week after surgery. It took me a full 24 hrs to be able to get back to my routine. I am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Neinstein and will recommend him to all my friends.