Self Actualization - Toronto, ON

After years of thoughtful contemplation and...

After years of thoughtful contemplation and reflection I felt it was one of the best gifts I could give to myself. Because I am worth it.

I think a lot of women would consider enhancing their appearance if they could afford it...and if they weren't so concerned about what other people might think. Like I've always said love who you are and if there's something you want to improve upon go for it. This is your life. Your story. Your day. Never mind what others may say or not say. Make at least one chapter of your life a memorable one.

It's going on three months since my breast...

It's going on three months since my breast augmentation and I am happier than ever with how they are forming, natural looking, perkier and just all round gorgeous.

I also tried botox that irritating little space between my brows that makes me look angry when even when I'm not. The change is so remarkable yet no one notices but I do. My breast are not over sized, over done they appear very natural and feel just as natural.

Breast augmentation and botox for that irritating little space between the brows that makes you look angry when you're not. So delighted. Highly recommend.
Cheers,
May I ask what you got done?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, empathetic, emotionally generous and makes one feel very at ease. Answered all my question - very patient when I kept asking more and more questions. Staff was exceptionally attentive. The overall experience before and after surgery was remarkably satisfactory. I highly recommend Dr Jugenburg, he is the master crafter for real.