Two more nights!

Hi ladies! First off a little about me, I am 24...

Hi ladies! First off a little about me, I am 24 years old with no kids. I am 5'8 and weigh 130lb. I finally decided to go ahead with my procedure after many years of going back and forth with it. Two years ago I had one consultation but at the time I was a student and couldn't really afford it. Now that I am done with university and have a job in my field, I have decided this is the best time to do something for me!!! Luckily I have the support of my mom and my sister who support me 100% and will be taking care of me. I am trying to keep it a secret from everyone else, which will be a little hard because I also live with my dad and my 2 brothers...so I am hoping they wont notice!!! hehe
I first called to schedule a consultation on April and they scheduled it for May 21st. I was going to have to wait for a whole month! I was okay with that and decided I would do as much research as possible to be ready to ask good questions on my appointment. A week later they called me and told me they had an opening the next day! I was soooo nervous but agreed to go the next day and get it over with. During my consultation, the doctor measured me and gave me three choices starting at 260cc to 339cc. I tried on the sizers and obviously chose 339cc, cohesive gel under the muscle and he suggested to go through the armpit because he said that since I am starting off with so little if he goes on the crease I will always be able to see a little of my scar.. Do you ladies think 339cc would be enough to give me a small to medium C? Should I talk to my surgeon and see if he can go with a bigger size? I really want to have a natural shape and I am scared that if I go with a bigger size I'll look odd. Please give me your opinion! I have scheduled my surgery for June 10th!!!I have only three weeks to prepare for surgery and the days seem to go soooo fast!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Have you done the rice test? You may want to try it when the boys aren't around! What a tough decision as you are starting out fairly small, anything will seem like a big increase. But yet you are tell so you'll be able to carry the larger size if you decide to go larger. Let us know how the rice test goes!  :)

Thanks Beth! I will definitely try the rice test to get a better idea of the 339cc implant! I'm still debating in going with a larger implant as long as it is still safe for me and will still look as natural as possible! I will definitely keep you updated!!! :)
Hi I got 305cc 6 weeks ago I am 5"8 and 127 pounds and was totally flat to start. I am now about a small c. I love my size but sometimes wish I went bigger to 350cc but I still love my size and can easily hide them when I want and other people I know haven't even realised. The size you want will get you a small c I think, but you could go a little bigger too and won't look too big for your height. All the best for your journey, you won't know yourself when you finally get your boobs!!!! I still can't believe it!!!!

Only one week until my BA!!!

I still cant believe Im going to get boobies in a week!!! I have been so busy lately with work and life in general that I havent had that much time to think about it which is good because im not stressing about it either! Im going shopping today to get some of the supplies that I need for that week of recovery. Im uploading some pictures from my consultation with 339cc sizers! Im still debating on a larger implant...since ill probably look significantly smaller because im going under the muscle.
Hello! I'm 5'10, 135 lbs, starting with barely anything, and am also looking at 339 cc. I am also aiming for a small/medium C. I am a bit nervous that it will be too big on me (my goal is similar to Victoria's Secret models like Candice Swanepoel). I think that size will look great on you, it should be just perfect. The sizers look great. I also live with my dad and two brothers, I understand your fear of them finding out! My dad knows but I don't talk to him about it ;) I also have my mom and sister's full support, so we seem to have that in common! Anyway, good luck with surgery! Hope all goes well! :)
Thanks so much! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time! I'm only one week away! And I am hoping this size will give me the look I want, I also don't want to look too big, a small C will do. I guess I will have to trust my surgeon...after all is the professional!!! Have you scheduled your consultation yet?
I am 5'6" and started off as a small B I had 250cc silicone gel under muscle and I went with crease incision recommended by my doctor I have little fat and if I went any bigger I would have ripples on the sides and I do not want that. Mine have a natural tear drop look and I am a 32 D now. Which is portioned to my size you can see my pictures in my profile. I am 12 weeks Monday. Nobody can tell I had nothing done because I wore the Victoria secret bombshell for the last 3 years. Now I don't need padding!

Two more nights!

Just adding a few more before pics before the big day on Monday. I am very excited! I have to be at the clinic at 7:45am. I talked to my patient coordinator on Thursday she was very sweet and informative. I have an appointment the next morning to remove the pain pump and drain tubes. She also told me I will have to wear a compression band the first 2 weeks for 24 hrs and after that only during nights for another 2 weeks.

I guess that's all for now! Will make another pic update on Monday!
Wish me luck :)

I saw you posted on another review on June 11th where you mentioned you were in a bit of pain, but doing well and liking your new size! Congratulations! Can't wait for your updated photos!

Hi, we haven t heard from you.. I hope everything is well. Please let me know how you are doing? How was the experience with the pain pump? Are you happy with the size? Thank You....
Hi girl!! How did it go??? So anxious to hear from you!! I hope you have an easy recovery.