Breast Augmentation - Toronto, ON

I have wanted a breast augmentation for years and...

I have wanted a breast augmentation for years and I am soooo happy with the results. I did a lot of research and decided to go with 430cc cohesive gel implants. I started off as an A cup and am now at least a C34, I haven't gone new bra shopping yet. So far I am 2 weeks post op and they look great but still need to drop.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research. I was very nervous and anxious to go through with this procedure. I am very glad I chose Dr. Tong. He was very educated and made me feel totally relaxed and comfortable. I showed him a picture of exactly what I wanted and we discussed what would look big but still natural. I booked my surgery a week after the consultation, which I am also super happy about. I didn't want to wait very long before summer. The surgery went amazing. He came and talked to me after I woke up and explained how everything went during the surgery and gave me a mirror to see my new breasts for the first time. He did a fantastic job and I barely felt any pain at all. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Tong to anyone.

Once you have dropped more, we'd love to hear how your bra shopping goes!  ;)

Congratulations! It sounds like your research really paid off! Did your PS suggest anything to help them drop? You've probably heard that this typically takes a few weeks/months. How has your recovery been otherwise? Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Thank you! Honestly everything has been going amazing. Yes he explained that it takes time for them to drop and I have been massaging them by pushing them together to keep the pockets flexible. They are slowly dropping but I'm not worried at all, gravity always rules with larger implants lol
Sounds great! Happy that you like your results.
Thanks :)