Botox Was Kind of Silly …. -Toronto, ON

So, I've always wondered - what would it be like....

So, I've always wondered - what would it be like. In a weak moment I paid $560 and got it done on my forehead. Now I finally get it. It doesn't really change anything - it freezes the forehead from moving - why did this not resonate before? So, if I try to remember to not wrinkle my forehead and keep my muscles there lifted - ITS THE SAME THING. Plus, it's obvious no matter what. I didn't realize it until I did it. Everyone's forehead moves and that is natural - having it not move during a discussion or business meeting is TOTALLY OBVIOUS. I wish I hadn't done it - I love smooth foreheads but it's not the same. I had no complications it's just something you can basically do on your own. Stop wrinkling - there just saved you some money :)

Yup botox basically just freezes your muscles so they can't move, which makes the wrinkles temporarily go away.  I will say that in my experience (I tried it once in-between my eyebrows) it actually made the muscles sort of atrophy and as a result when I did get movement back my wrinkles were way smaller and have never gotten bad.

You could always consider bangs if you feel self-conscious about your forehead not moving.  Either way, thanks for sharing.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Review was not a reflection of the doctor or the office. They're great - just procedure is way too short term and result was not what I expected. I'd investigate something more permanent that allows me to still have normal motion.