Best Cosmetic Doctor for Antiaging

Dr. Barankin has been my dermatologist for about 4...

Dr. Barankin has been my dermatologist for about 4 years now. He has helped me with my adult acne tremendously, and I also see him for my cosmetic treatments, always Botox, and sometimes juvederm. I moved and although he is far, I now fly across the country to see him and he is well worth it, he is truly one of the best cosmetic dermatologists in North America and I know a few doctors that also mentioned that he was the best and that they send all their patients to him. He's nice, incredibly honest, and his new office is absolutely gorgeous. He's also very gentle, has great artistic hands and eyes, and tells you everything you can expect. He's occasionally a few minutes late, but thats no biggie.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Two of my good friends and my uncle had seen Dr. Barankin for various mainly medical things, but also a couple cosmetic treatments and they raved about their experience with him. They were super impressed with his office, his staff, and his bedside manner, so I thought I'd try him out which was one of the best decisions I ever made.