Best Cosmetic Doctor for Antiaging

Dr. Barankin has been my dermatologist for about 4...

Dr. Barankin has been my dermatologist for about 4 years now. He has helped me with my adult acne tremendously, and I also see him for my cosmetic treatments, always Botox, and sometimes juvederm. I moved and although he is far, I now fly across the country to see him and he is well worth it, he is truly one of the best cosmetic dermatologists in North America and I know a few doctors that also mentioned that he was the best and that they send all their patients to him. He's nice, incredibly honest, and his new office is absolutely gorgeous. He's also very gentle, has great artistic hands and eyes, and tells you everything you can expect. He's occasionally a few minutes late, but thats no biggie.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Two of my good friends and my uncle had seen Dr. Barankin for various mainly medical things, but also a couple cosmetic treatments and they raved about their experience with him. They were super impressed with his office, his staff, and his bedside manner, so I thought I'd try him out which was one of the best decisions I ever made.

For good results, I just followed Dr. Barankin's advice about not rubbing the area or laying down for 4hrs and avoiding things that cause bruising. There were no cons to the Botox. The pros were that the treatment was quick, hurt less than a mosquito bite, and in 1week I'm already looking more rejuvenated and getting lots of compliments. I had no bruising nor any other side effects. I don't have any pics.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.