Breast Lift -Toronto, ON

I had a breast lift back in February. I was very...

I had a breast lift back in February. I was very self-conscious about my breasts before the surgery. I lost quite a bit of weight about a year ago and due to the weight loss, my breast were sagging at the age of 22. I went for a consultation and I felt very comfortable and welcomed. Dr.Neinstein was very thorough and knowledgeable when explaining the surgery. I was very nervous to get the surgery done, but Dr. Neinstein made me feel comfortable and insured me everything was going to be ok. Any questions I had, Dr. Neinstein answered them quickly and made sure I understood. The procedure went by very quickly. I was freaking out a bit, but I was comforted right away. Before I knew it, I was awake! It took about 4 days to get back to feeling normal again! I am very happy with the end result. I feel more confident now! The only concern I had was the scarring after surgery. It has been 3 weeks now, and they’re already starting to fade away which is amazing. Overall, I am so happy I went ahead with the procedure and I am glad I choose Dr.Neinstein!
How exciting ! What kind of lift did u get ? Did u choose saline or silicone ? I'm 25 and due for a lift next month I'm freaking out . Mixed emotions .. But what helped u make a decision on a profile ? Also what kind of pics did u take the doc to show him of what u wanted ?
New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor! I have recommended him to several of my friends who are looking to have breast augmentations. Dr. Neinstein answered all my questions (there were a million), very quickly and thoroughly. He responded to all my emails and calls right away. When I was feeling nervous he comforted me and told me not to worry because everything was going to go smoothly- and it did! I had my post-op 2 days later. He made sure there were no infections and that I was healing ok. He also saw me the next week, just to be sure! I am so happy I had Dr. Neinstein, he did such an amazing job!