Asian Blepharoplasty_Excellent Results - Toronto

Single-fold eyelids made eyes always appear...

Single-fold eyelids made eyes always appear swollen and small. Dr. T performed an asian blepharoplasty on me last summer (2009). He called me to discuss my desired outcomes even before the free consultation. At the consultation we both agreed on a conservative "cut--" this is, I believe, the best way to go for this type of surgery. Healing time was minimal and virtually painfree. The new cut "settled" after one month and has since been the most natural asian double eyelid surgery I have seen.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Was very pleased that I could stay in the Midwest and get better results than if I had gone to NYC or LA. I would personally recommend Dr. T.

What do you mean by the "new cut settled" in a month??? Because I just had double eyelid surgery and the cut/stitches appear on the surface instead of the crease. I have no crease and I don't know why. Is that what you mean? You had the same issue and at a month the crease formed then and the scar became hidden then?
Dr. Tong is the best. He just moved there from my area! Give him back to me please! I'm so glad you're happy with your results! He's done a lot of work for me and I wish he'd come back here! Yeah! Enjoy your beautiful new look!

thx so much for sharing a positive experience with Asian Blepharoplasty. Can you explain what it means to get a "conservative cut"?