Arm Liposuction with Amazing Results!

I went to Dr Kreistein for seeking advice for my...

I went to Dr Kreistein for seeking advice for my unproportionately large arms and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. I don't trust anybody easily especially when it comes to messing around with my body but Dr Kreidstein immediately made me feel at ease and was very knowledgeable. He spent a whole hour with me for my consultation explaining what surgery would be best for my arms. I felt so confident in his abilities that we scheduled the liposuction for 3 weeks after my consultation. All of Dr kreidstein's co-staff and nurses are amazing so kind! Judy, my nurse took such great care of me the day of surgery and I was so thankful! It's been a few days and WOW what a difference in my arms already (and this is them still swollen). There are no lumps or bumps. My arms look absolutely amazing and it was not as uncomfortable or painful as I thought it would be. I'm very happy with the results, as I had been struggling with "bat wings" for years. He took about 600ccs out of my arms! 4 days out and my bruises are almost all gone, keeping the garment on for a few more weeks and so excited to see the final result! Thank you Dr Kreidstein!
Thanks for sharing, sounds like everything is going really well.  We'd love to see some pics!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon