Bad Acne on my Bridge of my Nose. - Toronto, ON

I was given too many cortisone injections for an...

I was given too many cortisone injections for an infected that was on the bridge of my nose. I have been left me with a terrible scar on the bridge of my nose.....an actual hole. When asked how to fix it, he wanted to cut it out and put stitches on the bridge of my nose. I then asked how are we going to fix that.........no response! I would never go back to them as they only care about the injectables and I have spent thousands in this clinic over the years. And this is how he treats a 20 year client!

Too many cortisone injections from Tornoto Acne Clinic

was given too many cortisone injections for an infection (Acne) on the bridge of my nose. I have been left me with a terrible scar on the bridge of my nose.....an actual hole. When asked how to fix it, he wanted to cut it out and put stitches on the bridge of my nose. I then asked how are we going to fix that.........no response! I would never go back to them as they only care about the injectables and I have spent thousands in this clinic over the years. And this is how he treats a 20 year client!
Dr. Kevin Sliwowicz

He didn't care about the hole on the bridge of my nose and made no attempt to offer to fix it. I have been going to him for years for acne treatment. He doesn't care about the acne treatment, he is more interested in making money off botox and fillers. Very disappointed with his mannerism. I have recommended many people over the years...........never again.

Sorry you had a bad experience, would you feel comfortable posting any pictures of the scar? Here are some videos that speak to Acne Scar Treatment, hopefully you will find these helpful.