Bad Acne on my Bridge of my Nose. - Toronto, ON

I was given too many cortisone injections for an...

I was given too many cortisone injections for an infected that was on the bridge of my nose. I have been left me with a terrible scar on the bridge of my nose.....an actual hole. When asked how to fix it, he wanted to cut it out and put stitches on the bridge of my nose. I then asked how are we going to fix that.........no response! I would never go back to them as they only care about the injectables and I have spent thousands in this clinic over the years. And this is how he treats a 20 year client!

Too many cortisone injections from Tornoto Acne Clinic

was given too many cortisone injections for an infection (Acne) on the bridge of my nose. I have been left me with a terrible scar on the bridge of my nose.....an actual hole. When asked how to fix it, he wanted to cut it out and put stitches on the bridge of my nose. I then asked how are we going to fix that.........no response! I would never go back to them as they only care about the injectables and I have spent thousands in this clinic over the years. And this is how he treats a 20 year client!

Hole left in my nose from Dr. Sliwowicz

Thank you for the permanent scar!!!!

Hole left on the centre of my nose, from too many cortisone injections from Dr. Kevin Sliwowicz - Beware!!

I have sent thousands in his clinic over the years and recommended many friends over the past 20 years. This is the mess that he left on my face. Nothing covers it, make up sits in the hole! Shame on you Dr. S!
Dr. Kevin Sliwowicz

He didn't care about the hole on the bridge of my nose and made no attempt to offer to fix it. I have been going to him for years for acne treatment. He doesn't care about the acne treatment, he is more interested in making money off botox and fillers. Very disappointed with his mannerism. I have recommended many people over the years...........never again.