I Was 26 No Kids 160lbs 5'7 Had SMART LIPO Flanks and Abdomen in Toronto , ON , Canada TCCLINIC - Toronto, ON

TODAY 7 years later I am 5'7, 170lbs, 33 years...

TODAY 7 years later
I am 5'7, 170lbs, 33 years old
total of 20 pound heavier than in 2006 (150lbs)

I had smart lipo in 2007 to flanks and tummy only in Canada
total 6.5 pound removed
the provided GC and was up and moving with in 5 days by day 7 i was back at work or shopping.. with VERY little bruises , Healing was fast
Total care i think was a 9 plus
Clinic staff 9 plus
Clean and orderly 9plus
after care was GREAT they were very worried about me moving around had multiple people around me,
was let go by mid afternoon went in at 630 am my GF drove me to a drug store( i put the front seat down all the way to i could be as flat as possible,
i was still groggy and was walking with a shopping cart in front of me like a walker while my GF grabbed my drugs, they kept telling me to sit but you cant really you have to stay straight for days ,, to sit was alot of pain..
.was out for 2 hrs or so, after the procedure , they wouldn't let me pee standing up..I woke up mad and in pain, due to the gent next to me whining in pain , and thought SHUT that guy up!
I am hurting too but you don't hear me crying like a baby!..
I am a strong woman though i guess ,but I did refuse to pee in a bed pan so I got up and made my way to the washroom and stood over the toilet, they were not happy about this and got people to follow me and hold my hand while i squatted and peed, I didn't care lol

I went home to my house had someone check on me every few hours,I live alone had someone everyday stand in the bathroom while i showered and they washed my CG and put it in dryer so i was fresh everyday I stopped smoking for 2 weeks before and almost a month after
I was pretty high from the drugs for a week
and i really stopped taking them cause i couldn't deal with the high feeling
and i rather know when i am in pain
i laid flat every day for hours, slept a lot

I will tell you i was having lunch standing up at the table, and
I fainted!!, I got HOT started to sweat on my face and said something is WRONG and FACE DOWN on the table i went!, 15-20 seconds i was out//LOL woke up like what happened ?? why you touching me and staring at me?? and everyone laughed at me!!
my friends where all at the table so i didn't fall but they didn't know what to do, BUT they give you papers telling you it can happen.. well it did!.. only once.

I was 151 pound when i left and i walked in at 161 pounds
i went down to 145
with in 30 days and balanced off at 153-155 after for YEARS
my tummy was tight and
VERY HAPPY for many years but got this patch of fat around my belly button like donut
and it makes SAD face with my belly button lol ...
I Never tell anyone i had lipo i have NO scars and i have almost no Love handles..

no scars no problems Really, was up and moving in 5-7days paid $6500Can funds
extra $1000 for Smart Lipo
reg lipo was $5500 to Flanks and abdomen
all tests and FULL CG, was in CG for 3 months by choice Very minimal bruises and took about 3-4 months for total feeling to come back in mid section
( felt like my skin was asleep if someone touched you )

BTW Now 7 years later i am at my Biggest 170lbs, in 2014 March maybe winter weight!!??
and want to touch up.. so we will see maybe i just get a GYM pass and fix my eating habits??
IDK I think i want a BBL and Boobs.. so I will let you know!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My DOC info

5400 Yonge Street # 110
Toronto, Ontario M2N 5R5
416-221-5554

Your stupid. Your 33 and started at 160 and was already sexy with the perfect body! Why would you waste the money to fix something that wasn't in need of fixing to begin with. There are women out there who are 33 and mothers and who actually do have saggy stomachs and need help getting them tight again. Your story doesn't help anyone who actually does need this because YOU never had a problem to begin with. I'd rather see the before and after pictures of someone who's actually had kids and needs help, not someone just trying to boost her ego.
egonzoles - It doesn't matter if a woman has had kids or not. It is all about feeling good about yourself. Not every woman chooses to have children. It was very unfair of you to judge so harshly.
You look Great. Have you had a bbl yet or a touch-up? Did you get that gym pass and change eating habits? Thanks

It was so long ago i don't know the exact Doctor, but I it was a LADY BUT I still give the a 9plus 7 years later and if it wasn't so Expensive in Canada i go back