19 Year Old Teen Invisalign Procedure - Toronto, ON

Haven't kept up much with progress picture. First...

Haven't kept up much with progress picture. First progress picture is of tray 13/32.

Early trays were very aggressive and had my teeth sore for days. After tray 6 they started to hurt less and less, until i hit tray 12 thats when the pain starting reoccurring and lasting for days.

So far progress is on point with that of my clincheck.

Looking good so far , appointments are quick and pain free.

One week remaining on tray 13

Still feeling pain on my top teeth , especially my two front ones. Probably b/c this tray was suppose to further close in the gap between my front two teeth.

Excited for tray 14.

Day 1 of Tray 19/32

Just switched my trays last night and they are feeling tight. Since tray 17 I am on a passive lower aligner while the top aligner is still active. Been getting ~22 hours/day of wear , and so far progress is good. I get my next 5 trays at the end of this month.

Pics of Latest trays

As requested by 2+1

Side by Side Comparison

I'm glad I took pics on day 1. Can really see the progress here.
Dr Murrell

Quick , friendly and straight to the point.

This may sound like a weird question, but can you take pictures of your latest aligners?  I'm interested in the shape of your arches, especially the lower arch, and how the shapes fit together.
Added
Thank you :).
Thank you for adding a picture!  Your teeth look great.  Was your main issue just spacing?
Spacing and I have a slight over-jet. Currently on tray 13/32 and wearing attachments and elastics.
Ah yes, the elastics.  I don't know if invisalign is just evolving, but we have gotten more and more people with elastics lately.  Here's a list of those I know who are currently active.

Katherine87
Nadinelliana
monosyllabicgirl, and
HenryZ

You've already been in your Invisalign long enough to be a great resource to newbies, though.  HenryZ is the only one of those who is as far as you--he's on tray 13 as well.  But he's using AcceleDent (as are Nadinelliana and monosyllabicgirl) so they switch trays every week.

I hope you have time to look around the community and get to know people :)
Wow awesome results!!!