Vi Chemical Peel -Topeka, KS

Ive never had a peel done before. I went into the...

Ive never had a peel done before. I went into the office yesterday. The cost is $350 this month it was $100 off and I went in on my birthday so I got an additionl $50 off. They put put this stuff on my face to wash off any dirt or make up. The lady applied the peel on my face. My face was a little red, nothing that would have people looking at me all weird. The redness went down. The other ladies said that they went home and felt like they were having hot flashes and needed a fan. Maybe im just use to tanning and burning sometimes because I didnt have that problem. At night i followed the instructions of washing my face with the post peel. Then I applied the light green moist towel rubbed on my face 1 hour before bedtime and then the dark green moist towel 30 mins before I went to sleep. I didnt have any discomfort at all. my face was red because I was getting my problem areas a little harder. the 2nd towel I noticed my face was itchy. Woke up my face looked fine. I know this is only the 2nd day. I will try and post some pics. I'll keep you updated through out the week.
Dr Jack Peterson

Dr Jack Peterson didnt do the chemical peel himself, his nurse did. Im 100 % positive If he had done it himself he would have done great. He is an great Plastic Surgeon. His staff are very lovely ladies.

Any updates? Would love to know your final rating on the peel

Thank you for sharing your experience on the peel.  Good to hear that you didn't have any pain or burning feeling.  Definitely post some pre and post procedure pictures for us.