Given Back my Life - Toorak, Victoria, AU

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so...

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so great procedure performed by another Surgeon . Bryan along with his team were extremely supportive and showed Empathy in a situation I thought was hopeless with little chance of feeling normality again . I am grateful every day for this revision , I understand the need for patients and time in obtaining a fantastic outcome . He and I have shown great tenacity and worked together towards the same goal . If ever I was recommending a surgeon for Facial surgery of any kind I would recommend Bryan Mendelson

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.

Given Back My Life

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so great procedure performed by another surgeon .
I was feeling hopeless and deeply disappointed about the outcome of the initial surgery . During the consultation it was advised to wait a full year post op to let everything settle giving the best chance of a great result . Whilst waiting the 12 months I had counselling to cope with the huge disappointment . The recommendation was to strengthen my cheekbone structure using coral hydroxyapatite has made the single biggest difference to my look. I cannot believe that I look fresher now because my face has good proportions and this is permanent , I am told . I also had a lower face lift around 6 months later resulting in a more defined jawline and upper neck . When I'm out and about people take a second look . I have had comments that my look at times is striking .
Thank you for adding more information about your facelift! I'm so glad you are pleased now. What happened with the first surgery that left you dissatisfied?
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Bryan Mendelson along with his team were extremely supportive and showed Empathy in a situation I thought was hopeless with little chance of feeling any normality again . I am grateful every day for this revision, I understand the need for patience and the benefit of time in obtaining a fantastic outcome. He and I have shown great tenacity in working together towards the same goal. Follow up visits along with any advice were provided ongoing. If ever I was recommending a surgeon for Facial surgery of any kind I would recommend Bryan Mendelson.