Given Back my Life - Toorak, Victoria, AU

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so...

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so great procedure performed by another Surgeon . Bryan along with his team were extremely supportive and showed Empathy in a situation I thought was hopeless with little chance of feeling normality again . I am grateful every day for this revision , I understand the need for patients and time in obtaining a fantastic outcome . He and I have shown great tenacity and worked together towards the same goal . If ever I was recommending a surgeon for Facial surgery of any kind I would recommend Bryan Mendelson

Given Back My Life

I sought Bryan Mendelsons help following a not so great procedure performed by another surgeon .
I was feeling hopeless and deeply disappointed about the outcome of the initial surgery . During the consultation it was advised to wait a full year post op to let everything settle giving the best chance of a great result . Whilst waiting the 12 months I had counselling to cope with the huge disappointment . The recommendation was to strengthen my cheekbone structure using coral hydroxyapatite has made the single biggest difference to my look. I cannot believe that I look fresher now because my face has good proportions and this is permanent , I am told . I also had a lower face lift around 6 months later resulting in a more defined jawline and upper neck . When I'm out and about people take a second look . I have had comments that my look at times is striking .
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Bryan Mendelson along with his team were extremely supportive and showed Empathy in a situation I thought was hopeless with little chance of feeling any normality again . I am grateful every day for this revision, I understand the need for patience and the benefit of time in obtaining a fantastic outcome. He and I have shown great tenacity in working together towards the same goal. Follow up visits along with any advice were provided ongoing. If ever I was recommending a surgeon for Facial surgery of any kind I would recommend Bryan Mendelson.