facelift - the best most positive life changing decision i've ever made! - Toorak, AUS

Through out my thirties there was this constant...

Through out my thirties there was this constant overwhelming feeling that I appeared alot older than I felt and I was simply sick to death of people telling me I looked tired, stressed and sad! It was depressing. So then I meet with Dr Mendelson and instantly I felt he listened and cared- with a solid reputation in the field. It was just after my 40th Birthday that surgery took place to include cheek (coral) impants and what can I say - wow what a result! I wont lie recovery took some time with many tender spots taking some months to heal but I have never looked back, in fact since this surgery I have had several small procedures, that i consider to be maintenance. Finally to give an insight as to how much this changed my view on life, my attitude and feeling better about myself, that I was fortunate enough to finally fall pregnant using IVF. It was a truly a great year!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mendelson is the most caring, compasionate Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. A consumate professional. His skills is evident as my healing time - which was exceptionally quick, and results - well suture scars are very difficult to see and results ever so natural. That is afterall the outcome you want to achieve!

Congrats on your pregnancy and thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable putting some up. :)