facelift - the best most positive life changing decision i've ever made! - Toorak, AUS

Through out my thirties there was this constant...

Through out my thirties there was this constant overwhelming feeling that I appeared alot older than I felt and I was simply sick to death of people telling me I looked tired, stressed and sad! It was depressing. So then I meet with Dr Mendelson and instantly I felt he listened and cared- with a solid reputation in the field. It was just after my 40th Birthday that surgery took place to include cheek (coral) impants and what can I say - wow what a result! I wont lie recovery took some time with many tender spots taking some months to heal but I have never looked back, in fact since this surgery I have had several small procedures, that i consider to be maintenance. Finally to give an insight as to how much this changed my view on life, my attitude and feeling better about myself, that I was fortunate enough to finally fall pregnant using IVF. It was a truly a great year!
Congrats on your pregnancy and thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable putting some up. :)
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mendelson is the most caring, compasionate Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. A consumate professional. His skills is evident as my healing time - which was exceptionally quick, and results - well suture scars are very difficult to see and results ever so natural. That is afterall the outcome you want to achieve!