Too Much Juvederm?

Please help, I had juvederm yesterday for the...

Please help, I had juvederm yesterday for the first time and I think it is too much. How do I speed up the absorption into my body to reduce the effects?

I had it done to try to make my lips look fuller but I am now scared I have a trout pout, at the moment I feel that if I could turn the clocks back I would choose not to have it.

they have gone down completely I kept massaging them and putting ice on them they will go down but now I dont think I even look like I had it done, dont think I will bother again.
I had top and bottom done beginning of April and my top lip was uneven after 5 days and is still uneven but thank goodness the top lip is almost back to normal....like before I even had it done. My bottom lip is also almost back to normal. It sure did not last. Will not do it again. I had 1 full cc...70% in bottom and 30% in top. what a waste of $550.00.
HI misty girl yeah mine have been back to normal for about a month now so they definitely did not last as long as they are supposed to I went back and omplained she tried to give me gift voucher but I refused and asked for my money back I managed to get some back but I will never go there again complete waste of money.
it has been three days and my lips have gone down I am not sure if this is just normal or down to how much I massaged them I still have a great big bruise and have had to make up a story to everyone I see which is embarrasing. I also still feel some lumps in my lips. I am happy with the size and shape of my lips now but will be happier when the bruising has gone I am still not sure wether I would have it done again although another plus is that I have been worried sick and I am now 4lbs lighter which is great !
How do your lips look now? I just got juvederm in upper lip and I look like a duck. I am worried.
dear NIkki I would wait a few days as it may be just from swelling. They also can remove the juvederm if you don't like your results. I don't know where you got your filler, but a plastic surgery office has the stuff (can't remember name) that breaks down the hyaluranic acid which is the juvederm gel.
thanks for your advice I have been massaging the area all day and putting ice packs on I hope it gets better soon I have been avoiding seeing everyone that I know because I am so embarrassed.