Juvederm Exacerbated My Depression and Caused Me to Develop BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) - Tonbridge, GB

Although I had Juvederm injected into my...

Although I had Juvederm injected into my nasolabial folds over a year ago, the two lumps that formed because of it have not disappeared. I'm now always looking at my reflection, obsessing over these lumps. I avoid socialising completely. I don't look people in the face when they talk to me because I try and hide my face by looking right down or to the side because I hate the way I look now, which of course comes across as being rude. I didn't know what had caused the lumps at first until I spoke to my GP. After visiting the GP, I contacted the place where I'd had my Juvederm treatment and they said they offered Hyaluronidase Injections - which would dissolve the Juvederm, however I had completely lost trust in them and decided not to go back and risk them sticking more needles in my face only to make things worse. Since I made that decision I considered going elsewhere for the Hyaluronidase injection but after reading other peoples bad personal experiences with it online I decided against that too. I was told Juvederm would last 6-9 months and now, because it's still evident in my face 15 months later, I fear the lumps won't dissolve naturally and that they will be permanent unless I get the Hyaluronidase injections which could make things worse.
Skin & Laser Clinic