In Search of Dr. Recommendations in TN/GA Area for Labiaplasty! - Georgia, GA

I've done years of research on labiaplasty, and...

I've done years of research on labiaplasty, and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of this procedure. I am still determined to have this procedure done for various obvious reasons that go along with little danglers down there. Now my only problem is finding the right Doc for the job! I am admittedly a very indecisive individual, and even with all the research I have yet to find a Doctor. I live in an area that is within reasonable driving distance of Nashville, Atlanta, Chattanooga,etc. I feel that this procedure is such an important/delicate one that it warrants the best of the best! If anyone has had this procedure near my location I would love to hear your reviews on the Doctors you visited. Also if you can't name names if it was a bad experience (not sure of all the rules on that) just say "don't go to Johnson City" or something like that. Thanks so much!

Thank you for taking the time to share the beginnings of your journey, you are smart for taking your time and finding the right Doctor. You can also search for Doctors on our site near you.

Keep us posted!