55 Years Young.... Eyelids Hanging over Make Me Feel and Look Tired and Old - T.J, Mexico

When I hit forty, I knew I was going to need an...

When I hit forty, I knew I was going to need an eyelid lift.... they had been bugging me for years. At 50, I thought I would give a present to myself so I started researching plastic surgeons. I spend the next couple years researching and interviewing doctors in the San Diego and Orange County area. A couple years ago I was at a "botox Party" and of course the women are all talking about the newest fads and procedures. I started speaking with these 3 women at least 10 years older than me and I noticed how fantastic they looked. They began to tell me about this clinic 15 minutes on the other side of the border and how the plastic surgeons were all wonderful. It was the only place they would ever go!!! Of course I was skeptical! I began researching and following Dr. Quiroz for almost a year before I actually placed my request for a virtual consultation. I made my appt. for surgery, gathered together all my lab work, which my American doctor and insurance took care of...faxed everything to them, and off I went. I was given the address to a convenient park and ride where my daughter dropped me off. I was picked up and driven across the border to the clinic where I met two of the doctors. Dr. Quiroz and Dr. De La Fuente, the dermatologist. I felt completely at ease with both and everyone in the clinic spoke perfect English. We went over my expectations and prepared for surgery. The dermatologist explained to me that my skin was in dire need of 3 fraxel laser sessions as the sun damage and wrinkling was prominent. I really appreciated the vision and long term goals the doctors shared with me..... but absolutely no pressure..... just honest opinions of what will prolong the aging process. The surgery was a complete success... and absolutely no pain! Swelling at first but within 7 days, my face looked 20 years younger. I am attaching photos for proof!!!! Since then I have had the 3 fraxel laser sessions and let me tell you.... my skin looks awesome.... not to mention this review comes a year late.... and I just went back to have lipo on my tummy, thighs, love handles and saddlebags..... look for the review and pics.... I won't post until the swelling has gone down and you can see the results... but let me tell you.... AWESOME!!! (next year an eyebrow lift and the following I'm going to have my 30 year old breast implants replaced..... I love this clinic!!!
Wow awesome results!
Wow u look amazing , what a difference from the before pics to after i really want mine done as i have excess skin on mine making me look tired and depressed , depressed i am but tired im not :( x
You look great! So happy for you! Was the fraxel for skin rejuvenation?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz is wonderful. He listens, he advises, tells you honestly what can and cannot be accomplished. We created a plan together that will keep me looking young well into my 60's and hopefully my 70's (I am 55 and 56 in this pics). I will never use another plastic surgeon..... I am so glad I took the risk and traveled across the border. I have no hesitations with the clinic or any of the doctors in it, nor the travel.... and I research everything to a fault!