Don't Do It! - Tinley Park, IL

Embarrased, horrified & out $425. One eyebrow...

Embarrased, horrified & out $425. One eyebrow up to my hair line. Went back and took another $140. from me to even out other eyebrow. Did nothing. I look like the Joker for about 2 months now. Don't do it. So stupid that I did. I did it to stop frown lines between my eyes and still have. Just 1 eyebrow up. Hoping will even back out eventually.

Zach Zaiback

Google

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. :-/ The good thing is Botox does wear off, so although its pretty rough in the meantime, at least you can keep that in mind.

I couldn't quite tell from what you have written, did you just have the injections done, or did you have them done about 2 months ago?

Had it done within the past 2 months. 1 side went up crazy and the other eyelid just drooped. Felt like I had a weight on the left eye lid. The other side up crazy like the Joker!! Then they tell me to come in all concerned like to tell me I had to buy another 14 units to get the other brow to go up. Already had in that eyebrow and was experiencing blurry vision, headaches and a lead weight left eye for approx 2 weeks. So I went in and when I really thought they could even out of course I agreed. $140. later and I see no difference. Still droopy. Never again.

I can certainly understand why you wouldn't be pleased. I mean, it would be bad enough if both eye brows were way up, or if both were drooping, but to have one doing each... :-/ Have you considered consulting with a different doctor? It might not be a bad idea. From what I understand the high eyebrow can often times be remedied, but the droopy one you just have to wait out.

Here is some info that might be of interest:

“Botox Caused One of my Eyelids to Droop”

Can Too Much Botox Cause Eyebrows to Drop?

Which Eye Drops Are Best for Droopy Eyelid Due to Botox?

One Brow Higher Than the Other After Botox