23 Years Old with 2kids.. -Malaysia

I just done with my Liposuction n tummy tuck which...

I just done with my Liposuction n tummy tuck which is the op was very painfull but worth it!! The result is actualy shown imediately but not so much as swelling is still badly apear..
The first day of post op i feel like swelling all over muscles which i cant even moved from side by side..
Its hard for me to stand and im having bad constipation and always vomiting.. I hope its normal as its side effects of the op..
7.5litres of fat was removed and i think its big amount of liposuction. The op was took 4hours to be done safely.. Im exited to wait for the end results!!!

The 5th day post op... Still painfull n bruising..

The discomfort wake me up every 2hours.. So i will make myself bz moved side by side and try to sit but all that is still hard!! anyway im geting beter day by day and the pain actualy doesnt make me down coz now im rewarded with new look!!! Yihaaaaa!!!
Sumtimes i have to put away the garment if i try to walk coz if i used it the garment will touch my TT line which is very painfull... But i spent most of my time on bed anyway...
I gave birth to my 2kids by c-section and honestly, TT and liposuction is more painful than the c-section..
My appointment with Dr Wong is today and hopefuly evertg is goin fine... Cant wait to see the real result!!!!!!!!
DR WONG