I Have Wanted a Nose Job Since I Was a Teenager - Tijuana, MX

So I decided to finally go through with it. I...

So I decided to finally go through with it. I have been wanting a nose job since I was a teenager. My nose was always big, especially the tip, but it was not out of control. That is until I got pregnant. You know how they say your nose gets bigger when you are pregnant? Well, Mine never went back down and over the years one side has gone out of control. People say they cannot see it until I take a pic and show them. I really want this and have been working extra hard to make it possible. This is it.

I am going to Tijuana Mexico for my surgery. It will be performed by Dr. Gutierrez Romero. I am so excited but scared at the same time. I do not want to wake up looking like Michael Jackson. I would die instantly. The doctor recommended an open surgery because my nose is short and he wants to manipulate the cartilage to give me a nicely defined tip.

If anyone has used dr. Gutierrez. Please share your experience with me.

I will keep you all posted
I'm so glad you're here and that you started your story! Have you clicked through to Dr. Romero's profile? He has a few reviews there and maybe you can reach out to some of his past patients that way. I have heard that about noses growing during pregnancy. I'm sorry yours never went back down. How frustrating!

I hope you'll keep us posted throughout this journey. Make sure to have lots of cool drinks, lozenges and lip balm for when your mouth is dry from breathing through it after surgery. :)

Before Photos

Good luck. You're pretty already and will be prettier! My revision is on March 25 and I'm do excited.
Thank you for adding your photos. You are sooo beautiful!
Hello & Congrats! In advance on Ur surgery. I am also having mine this yr as well can U please put the Dr.'s contact info so I can schedule a consultation with him please.

Something is bothering me

So last week Tuesday I requested some pictures from the doctor's receptionist. Just wanted to see something other than what is on here. Surely they would have a large collection that is readily available upon request. First she told me they had to be sent to her. I call Thursday after I hadn't received them and she sounded surprised, she assured me she would resend right away. Now I had received everything else they sent but for some reason those pics aren't coming through. Here it is Monday and still no pics.

I don't want to be a bother but this to me is a red flag. My email did not just stop working for them only. I don't even feel like calling anymore. I just want to email them my cancellation request. It's making me wonder if I picked the right doctor.

What do you think?
Go with your guts!
I agree with zooster.....I was pondering over the same MD due to the pictures of the model on his page, who BTW has a profile on real self.

wish

wish

why would you go to mexico for plastic surgery..
I have been looking at two different surgeons, Dr Juan feo egana and Elizalde and Dr. Hector Milla. I have a favorite right now, however my final choice is not made. If you find out any extra info about either Doctors PM me and we can compare notes.

Looking for other options

So after careful consideration, I began looking for qualified surgeons in the states. I just got a consulation with Dr. elam in Newport Beach. It's going to be more money, but like I said I didn't like the way things were progressing with Dr. Romero. I'd rather pay more for quality. I also think I might be pushing my surgery date back. Hope I don't have to. dr elam seems nice and he 's very experience.
Have you set a date for your surgery yet?
I wanted to let you ladies know that I'm looking too and I'm really considering this doctor. Since I'vehadps before
Sorry phone messing up. Bt I wanted to say word of mouth can sometimes be better than pictures. Some patients request their pictures not to be posted. This happens a lot in the aa community. We are often ridiculed for having a nj done and with this no one desires to post pics. I feel It's definitely time to share our stories and not be ashamed.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon