Smart Lipo in Mexico - Not Worth It!

Mexican Clinic evaluated me and said that they...

Mexican Clinic evaluated me and said that they could give me the changes that I wanted to five areas.

They advertized local anestheia but gave me general. The surgery didn't start until late at night. I woke at 9:00 A.M. tethered to IV with a catheter in my bladder. No calling buzzer. No one came to see me until I started screaming "HALLOOO". They feed you only tiny packages of green jello. They do not let you out of your room. There were no windows, and I saw no signs of sprinkers. This is on the 6th floor of a building, so I don't know how anyone could get out in case of fire.

There was absolutely NO improvement in my body - no fat removal and no skin tightening. It was a total scam. The doctor seemed so nice and encouraqing, and the English speaking recruiter in San Diego seemed so helpful. They are totally unethical!

Dr. Lopez

I am not obese. The doctor assured me that she could give me the improvements I desired. Nothing changed. No wonder that I had no pain afterwards -- a few holes poked but very little bruising. This is a scam clinic and all the good reviews must be fake.