Smart Lipo in Mexico - Not Worth It!

Mexican Clinic evaluated me and said that they...

Mexican Clinic evaluated me and said that they could give me the changes that I wanted to five areas.

They advertized local anestheia but gave me general. The surgery didn't start until late at night. I woke at 9:00 A.M. tethered to IV with a catheter in my bladder. No calling buzzer. No one came to see me until I started screaming "HALLOOO". They feed you only tiny packages of green jello. They do not let you out of your room. There were no windows, and I saw no signs of sprinkers. This is on the 6th floor of a building, so I don't know how anyone could get out in case of fire.

There was absolutely NO improvement in my body - no fat removal and no skin tightening. It was a total scam. The doctor seemed so nice and encouraqing, and the English speaking recruiter in San Diego seemed so helpful. They are totally unethical!

Dr. Lopez

I am not obese. The doctor assured me that she could give me the improvements I desired. Nothing changed. No wonder that I had no pain afterwards -- a few holes poked but very little bruising. This is a scam clinic and all the good reviews must be fake.

I had smart lipo done with Dr Lopez as well in Versalles in Tijuana, Mexico. I flew from London ... twice. It was an absolute waste of money (cant remember how much, it was back in 2009 or 2010 I think). Just goes to show how good her office was at marketing. Lots of (fake?) positive reviews from her convinced me to make the long journey. Buyer beware .. and I spent a good year researching too! While I was walking around in Mexico, the local doctors there were charging 1/3 her price!
Robin convinced me to go there and pay twice the $$ as the other docs in mexico because Dr lopez was much better then them, I was so sad and was impulsive. I believed Robin cared about me, so I believed her. and flew down to mexico a few days later not to find her there or any other english speaking people wich was mis info #1. Also a medical vehicle was to pick me up from the airport with a woman driver, instead 2 mexican men picked me up in a truck, The driver never looked at me and spoke no English. It was a scary ride to tijuana.
he next day, รต Robin there to help me and reassure me. After the operation the sweet nurse who speaks no english left me in the morning. The I was all alone. In a clinic where Dr Lopez rents space, but is not her clinic. I was left alone all day and night with out 1 english person to help me. I was in HORRIBLE pain and since noone checked on me, I was afraid I would have a complication and die and no one would know.
Now Robin wants me to go back and get revisions and get the work I paid for and was not given.
I am a mother of 3 with a full time job...I have no more time for "down time" I can't take off anymore time from work.
So sad...

I am so so sad I fell for this.
I was scammed there as well. 7300 for lipo!!! In tiuana!
Thats so high! and I look no different and the doc didn't do to areas I paid for, Im broke, and fat, and ashamed I for scammed. I should have known better.

I had the same experience 2 months ago!!!
7 thousand 200hundred dollars for NOTHING. NO change at all. And I was charged for 2 procedures she didn't do. I keep asking Robin (the recruiter) For a refund on the 2 the doc didn't do and she will not give it to me!!!.
I looked and researched the Make me yeah message blogs to see what others said about the doctor before going. I saw great postings, then after my bad

What is the name of the Mexican Clinic and doctor? So we can avoid it!!
Versalles Clinic. See above,

Oh my goodness. What a harrowing experience. I don't suppose the recruiter had anything to say about your lack of results? :-/

She ignored every email. Since I live in Germany, and she ignored the emails, I didn't bother to phone her. It would have just been a waste of money.