Lipo my Mid Section and Upper Back - Mexico, MX

Hi guys , on june 11th 2013 I had extended tummy...

Hi guys , on june 11th 2013 I had extended tummy tuck, lipo and fat graph. I researched the procedures forever. I have a friend who also had work done in Mexico . She had the same procedures as I did including breast work. I am extremely happy 8 days later , honestly with the lipo I was happy with results as soon as I opened my eyes. I had children really early like 16 to be exact, never giving my body a chance to develop. Gained a lot of weight over the years lost it again and never lost my flap of belly in the front. I decided to give my self something for my 40 th bday ... A new body , the body I already had inside .. Lol . I again will say with no booty lots of love handles and lots of belly lower and upper, I cannot do anything but improve on this shape. Dr campos made me fine. 1060 cc between each buttock and hip

YES! I wanted 2000 cc lol yes a dunk ,however my butt skin and muscles were really tight and would not take more. From my pictures he was not able to determine that but upon his 1st examination he did state that very clearly. So I had no surprise
I new what to expect as far as size.

I am swollen like hell funny enough not to the size I was when into surgery. I was 200 at surgery time, I gained about 15 lbs I'm guessing of fluid. I'm sure that will go away pretty fast I weighed my self as soon as I woke up from surgery and haven't seen a scale since then. My love handles are pretty much gone stomach pretty much flat but the flap is gone. The lipo has caused pretty heavy bruising and black and blue marks. I thought I would see hoes or marks were lipo was preformed , nope. I have maybe four stitches in my back and butt. That's it. Two things I never read about that set me back . The 1st was the lymphatic massages after lipo HUNNY CHILD that is so freakin painful but if you survive them forcefully moving the fluid around in your lipo areas you will feel 1000 x s better. 2nd part is the back pain Omg the worst , my back is/ was swollen like a balloon. Last night was the worst . I ran outta pain meds from my doctor and wasn't told until that evening. Though I could make it til I reached the states . Bad ideal people. The doctor sends you with 20 pills for pain. That's it. I leave Mexico on the 20th and I get my drain removed tomorrow . I would recommend this to a friend actually I have. I plan on doing it again within the year I want a bigger butt and breast done. Thanks guys and I know I found all the articles and advice here really helpful and comforting over the last years. I hope this helps someone any questions feel free to ask.

i had my lipo on june 24 th so im not as advanced as you. im having back issues as well. i feel like i have an extra pad and laying down is uncomfortable. and this compression garment is like a torture macine. im so ready to get this thing off! just feels like thiis will never end. sorry i should be cheering you up but its the end of the day and im swollen and unco'mfortable.
It's ok , today is a good day I wore jeans for the 1st time since surgery ... Yesterday was 3 weeks and I feel less swelling during the day. My cp garmet is indeed a. Headache the pain with it has stopped now it's just a pain.to get to the bathroom and pull it down in time ;-) don't worry your swelling will ease up soon ..good luck what all.did you do ?
i had my stomach, back, flanks, and hips plus a revision of a csection scar. im feeling much better 16 days post op and can see the light at the end of the tunnel as they say. Myhusband says that he doesnt know what was done but it sure looks good! Interestingly my size is the same but my shape is different. I guess i have to wait a while to see a reduction in size. my doc gave me the ok to switch to spanx type cp. that helped a lot! hope you are doing better too.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon