Liposuction & Breast Augmentation June 4th!!! - Tijuana, MX

I'm going on June 7th for liposuction of the upper...

I'm going on June 7th for liposuction of the upper and lower back, abdomen, waist and inner and outer thighs and I'm getting my breast implants redone. I am a small D now and I want to go up to a DD. I'm super nervous traveling to Mexico this is very last minute I was put on the waiting list and got a call 2 days later...I don't have a passport or anything ready and I'm right in the middle of an out of state move!!! Does anybody have any suggestions on things I should bring and is crossing the boarder hard or scary I have never done it.

Nervous...might cancel :/

Been reading bad reviews about Pantoja I'm getting nervous and I might cancel eeeeek :/
haven't read bad reviews...what negative things have you read about him.I'm scheduled for lipo next week with him
How r u doin? ?? Prayin u r ok ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡ sendin love ur way!..
I didn't end up doing it something just didn't feel right and I left and didn't do it. There were a couple factors that contributed to my decision. I just had anesthesia for oral surgery last week and I was terrified to go under so soon. My appointment was at 2pm and the doctor didn't get there until 6pm and we had to do the consultation and everything so it was around 6:30pm and my surgery was going to be a minimum of 4 hours, I don't want a tired doctor (the lady said he was late because of an emergency). They didn't have any samples of the breast implants that I could try on and see the sizes and somebody was going to deliver them which I though was weird because it was like 7pm. I just thought the whole idea of a night surgery was weird. Because he was so late I had time to think about all the ways I could die and was in full on panic mode, I was nervous already I cried when I got to the office. Another reason is I came by myself and was going to recover in a hotel room by myself and that was scary to me. The doctor was really nice about me not doing it but something in my gut was telling me not to and I had to listen to my intuition. I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon in las vegas (near my home) and I respect the ladies that go out of the country for surgery but it just wasn't for me.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon