Best Deal - Tijuana, MX

Lipo sculpture includes lower&upper back,...

Lipo sculpture includes lower&upper back, lower&upper abs & waist. Plus I did my arms as well. I'm still in recovery but feeling great. Spend 5 days in my PS private hospital in Tijuana, Mexico. I was a lil afraid because it took place in Mexico but this Dr. Is amazing! He has 20yrs+ of experience & has worked with many Latin celebrities. Price is affordable with the stay of the worse days in recovery. They take great care of you and appointments & everything else included.

Carlos Buenrostro

Price: affordable for the full package but varies on each person. Staff: polite, friendly and very careful. Dr: answered every question possible, always available by Phone or email. Time: no long waits.

Well he's only very popular for liposculpting. Other than that I wouldn't be able to say. & with that u don't get scars just 3 little dots where they insert the tube but mine are fading off already.

U can find his info on google, just search Carlos buenrostro Vasquez.
I looked him up regarding tummy tucks and BBL's and many people were unhappy. They said the scar on the tummy tuck was very large and prominent and that his BBL procedure leads to results that are non existent. I really wanted to go to him because I saw him do work on "JR" our latin diva de la banda but IDK. Many people are unhappy w/ his work. I'm glad you were pleased with his work, however.
Glad to hear it went well. Can you provide me Dr's contact information at Tijuana I am seriously contemplating having a procedure like you had to feel more confident and helping myself out a little. :)

Glad you're feeling better. Keep us updated on your progress!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Sounds like everything worked out well for you. How long will your recovery period last?

My PS told me that i could go back to work during my 3rd week. As of today i feel a lot better, almost 2 weeks now. but he said that i should see results in 1-3months since the day of surgery.