YaY! Having my Surgery Done By:Dr. Gutierrez Romero - Tijuana, MX

Consultation went wonderful Very informative can't...

Consultation went wonderful Very informative can't wait to Get my Implants Done :) Dr. Gutierrez Romero Reviewed My Photos and let me know i'm a great Candidate for for Butt Implants. ladies If you have Bottom Booty embrace it. Dr, Informed me That's the best type of Booty to have implants Hard to Notice the implant when place under the Muscle.

Side View

Going into 2014 With a New Booty ;)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hiiiii thats my doctor I have fat tranfer it looks nice but I want more so im thinking about getting the implants too
Did you undergo surgery with Dr. Romero?
so how did it go???????? x
I love your bottom booty
@zara T Thank you Luv :) I'm a little nervous but i know its going to be worth it in the end,Yea under the muscle is the best and safest way to go little more painful heeling wise but you won't have to worry about your implant flipping or looking to crazy.
how many cc r u getting sexy813?
Hi how are you I am happy for you and good luck , I want to do it to buy I am scared some people talk good some not I went to cosultation today my doctor told me under the mussel is the best ,good luck
@coldBo225 Your welcome :) And That's a Good Question. But i would Think no because the Implants themselves aren't exactly like Breast implants, Butt implants are sold so they don't leak or ruptured
Thank you. Your too sweet. I'm really excited for you. I've only heard good things about this doctor. Do you know if the implants will need to be replaced?
@coldBo225 Hi sweetie Yes the Surgery all together is 4500$ that includes everything,The scar will be between the top of my Butt,Picture where your thong sits That V'' Shape,I will be in TJ for about a week but after i will stay in San deigo for another 2 weeks just to be close to the Dr. after so he can do a check up an Remove my Drains when its time. Thanks for the compliment Love i hope i answer all your Questions :) God Bless
Pls post a pic after the big day
Hi the price for the implants is $4,500? Also where will he put your scar? How long will you stay in tj? Will you have drains? Sorry so many questions. You do already have a cute shape your gonna look good.
@shamika01 Hi And Thanks, I'm Thinking about 650cc or maybe a little bigger idk? I'm being very hopeful i don't want to get them to small and regret it in the end. I'm staying at Dr.Gutierrez facility for a couple days but i plan on getting a room in San deigo outside of where he's located.
Your result will be so good you already have a nice shape. Where will you stay for recovery
Hi I'm also looking to have butt implant in mexico soon. How many cc you are going for? You going around January