Just Finished!! - Tijuana, MX

I've done my butt implants just few hours ago ....

I've done my butt implants just few hours ago . During a surgery, they give me
Epidural anesthesia and IV for knock me out. I felt dr was pushing hard the implants to my butt LOL. I asked them please make me more relax.. Then they gave me more drugs.

The driver from Dr's clinic picked me up 7:30am, 8:00, I was at Dr's office and having consultation. I'm 5'5". 120lbs
Dr decided put 350cc implants on me.

Now, I'm in recovery room.
I'm gonna stay over night at this Clinic.
No pain yet, still Epi is working. I'm laying on my back?? they say I should never laying on the side.

Anyways, I will update what's going on later. I'm so hungry.,,
Was it oval or round?
It's round
How is your pain level now?

8hours after surgery

Hi girls!
I'm at recovery room of Dr's clinic.
I'm gonna stay over night.

The pain is ..., it's manageable so far. The nurse give u pain meds enough.

If u r bi eater, u should bring tons oh snacks! We should eat only jellies or crackers. I'm starving,

So far, the results, dr, staffs, facility, I'm totally happy.
I could walk around with two little blood bottle hangingLOL I could take pics
Sound like you having a pretty good recovery .. How long are you going to stay in mexico ?
I will stay at recovery facility 5nigjts.

2nd day

Hi RoundButt, Its been a few months since your surgery. How have you healed? are you happy with the result? please let us know how you are looking and feeling. Take care x x
OMG ... I was just reading about your journey and see you haven't posted anything in a while ! Are you ok ? Has anyone on here heard from Roundbutt in the past 8 days ? It looks like she was in Mexico by herself and last time she posted was 8 days ago . Post something sweetie and let us know you are ok ! : )
Can u post a recent pic I'm like your measurements and would like to see to make decisions
Mexico Plastic Surgeon