Breast Implants Fat Transfer and Lipo - Tijuana MX

Hi everyone my name is Lucy Im a single mother of...

hi everyone my name is Lucy Im a single mother of two beautiful children im 26 years old and totally ready to make a positive change in my new life. I recently separated with the father of my kids I had been with this guy for about 12 years i had my first child at 15 years old i have been over weight since then when i came out pregnant i was weighing at 106 pounds after i had my child i was weighing 185 pounds so far i have been about the same weight, now i weigh in at 165 i have very saggy breast and saggy bottom, my stomach is horrible all saggy with stretch marks all over. at this point i need a boost and i think with this surgery i will get some of the results i need for me to start a new life. i need help on what to do before and after surgery to help me recover fast i took 1 week off work that's all i can afford to take. please if you have done all these surgeries at one let me know your experience.
Dr. Verduzco

I'm actually really confident with my doctor he's done work on a few girls i know i meet with him about two weeks ago and he was very professional and explained the procedure in detail.