May 24, 2012 - Tijuana, MX

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 children. I am 5'4...

I am a 32 year old mother of 2 children. I am 5'4 and I weigh 185pounds. I lost 12 pounds dieting and excersing, however my goal was to lose at least 20 pounds before my surgery, but one month was not enough time to lose the weight. I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago however I did not take good care of myself so i gained the weight back. My stomach is still flat but the weight travels everywhere else if you dont diet and excercise. I will be traveling to Tijuna Mexico in a couple of days to have lipo with bbl, I am having lipo to my stomach, arms, inner thighs, flanks, full back, and chin. My goal is to have between 1200-1300 cc's to each cheek. I will also be having some fat injected into my hips to give me a curvier shape, I have very narrow hips. Good luck everyone, and God Bless..

dr. Laura

I will keep everyone posted on my results

When is your procedure

Hey there, I hope your surgery went well and you're feeling good. Please come back and let us know how you're doing!

Good luck! We have similar body types so I can't wait to see your after pictures!!
I hope you have a good surgery. :-)
Good luck and post pictures....I have that same problem. My stomach flat from my TT but the fat goes everywhere else.,..lol...I know you can't wait to be part of the Big Booty crew. I'm going to Campo too but I had to resend my pix to Angie and now I'm waiting on a price for the surgery. Enough about me its almost you big day and I hope you come out as fine as you want to be..