Dr. Campos Hard to Get a Hold Of... I Wan't More Info... He's the Doctor I Want - Tijuana, MX

I have been trying to get more information about...

I have been trying to get more information about the BBL procedure and havent received any response. I just sent him another request for information. He must be super busy!! How long did you guys have to wait for a response? How was the experience? How long did it take till you could move around on your own. How about pricing? Any feedback would be so helpful!

Dr. Campos

I want to have my surgery on oct or 8th 2012 with Dr Campos and my date is Sept 28 2012 do any of you want to switch with me?
I have sx date for August 14th, does any other lady want to trade dates? I lost half the weight I gained becaue of a stomach virus my kids had. I'm at 127 and 5'4 I dont think I have enough fat to get the results I want. If any one wants to trade please contact me asap. Thanks
hi serenbella...im trying to get a hold of dr. campos as well. ive reached out to a few ladies...privately also and not much info...if i come across anything i will be happy to help you...good luck on your journey..im trying to get their before sept. 2012
Here is an email address that I received. angie@tjlipo.com .She is the patient coordinator for Dr. Campos and she replied to my email and I just sent her pictures. Hope this helps!

Hey Serenbella, Thanks for sharing your journey with us. There are lots of lovely ladies in the BBL area that I'm sure will give you good advice and support.

Do keep us updated on your progress.