26 Year Old. 3 Kids. Breast Reduction from a Dd to a C - Tijuana, MX

Hello I am 26 years old mother of 3 wonderful...

Hello I am 26 years old mother of 3 wonderful children who just got a breast reduction done yesterday morning at 10am by Dr Carmina Cardenas. I live in Long Beach Ca and I had never traveled to Tijuana MX. I was referred to Dr Cardenas by my coworker after getting a quote in Buena Park Ca for a breast lift $7900. I did extreme research on Dr Cardenas before getting a quote from her which took 2 weeks for her to get back to me due to her work load. I also booked a 7 day stay at her own Beauty Enhancement Recovery Home. I was dropped of with my fiancé at the boarder because my fiancé didn't feel comfortable driving our car into TJ but kindly enough Ronnie Jones, Dr Cardenas husband who happens to be in charge of the Recovery Home answered my phone calls and emails at any time of the day and offered us complementary transportation.

Day 7 after my breast reduction procedure

Good morning, today is day seven after my surgery I have to say I feel great. Day three was the worst day for me I had a reaction to my medication and felt like I regretted doing this procedure. I had a hard time eating for two days, and my drive home from TJ yesterday gave he a terrible headache. I woke up this morning a saw my two boys for the first time in seven long days. I feel really good and happy to be home. Doctor requested I send her pictures every two days for this week and to continue my medication as explained. The recovery will take at least two months and a full six months to be able to return to my normal life. I won't be able to get in a pool, or go to a beach, or lay out in the sun for the next six months because I can get a infection or discoloring spots around my breast. I can't shower my self, I need help with my hair and I can't raise my hands. Over all it's a small price I have to pay until I recover.

Before breast reduction

Just posting a before surgery picture when my boobs were up to my ribs

2 weeks update

Hello lady's it's been some long two weeks. I been off my medication for one full week but my left boob has had three different small openings and I been spotting blood. My doctor says they superficial and that it's normal and to continue to clean them every day to avoid getting a infection. Besides that I been a lot more active walking and trying to do things on my own but I still get tired fast I can't stand for to long without getting dizzy and I am still taking naps every day. My boobs are looking much better, overall I been happy with my recovery.

Before and after

One month after breast reduction surgery

I am feeling so well I can pretty much do everything by myself. I feel comfortable driving my car! And my open scars have close. My skin is peeling around my boobs and minor itching. Does anyone know when it's okay to start taking belly dancing classes after surgery.

One month and a week after surgery

It's been one month and a week after my surgery. I went to my moms house today and was looking at some pictures of myself after I had my first born. I had flash backs of why I wanted to get this procedure done in the first place. I breast feed my daughter for one full year, she is nine now. But you could only imagine how I felt for many years, I was so imbarease of my saggy big boobs. I would never take my bra off when I was intement with my fiancé. Now I want to show my boobs to all my girl siblings who are curious to see them. I feel so much better, I have so much pressure off my shoulders, I am a lot more comfortable in my body, and I am not afraid to take my bra off. I couldn't bee more satisfied with the work Doctor Carmina Cardenas has done for me she is the real deal lady's. Here price was affordable $4000 for breast reduction, I was the best decision I made. Doctor Carmina Cardenas staff offers world class service. They are very attentive, lovely, educated people.

2 months update

Feeling great, i went bra shopping today ????

???? 2 months after surgery