26 Year Old. 3 Kids. Breast Reduction from a Dd to a C - Tijuana, MX

Hello I am 26 years old mother of 3 wonderful...

Hello I am 26 years old mother of 3 wonderful children who just got a breast reduction done yesterday morning at 10am by Dr Carmina Cardenas. I live in Long Beach Ca and I had never traveled to Tijuana MX. I was referred to Dr Cardenas by my coworker after getting a quote in Buena Park Ca for a breast lift $7900. I did extreme research on Dr Cardenas before getting a quote from her which took 2 weeks for her to get back to me due to her work load. I also booked a 7 day stay at her own Beauty Enhancement Recovery Home. I was dropped of with my fiancé at the boarder because my fiancé didn't feel comfortable driving our car into TJ but kindly enough Ronnie Jones, Dr Cardenas husband who happens to be in charge of the Recovery Home answered my phone calls and emails at any time of the day and offered us complementary transportation.

Day 7 after my breast reduction procedure

Good morning, today is day seven after my surgery I have to say I feel great. Day three was the worst day for me I had a reaction to my medication and felt like I regretted doing this procedure. I had a hard time eating for two days, and my drive home from TJ yesterday gave he a terrible headache. I woke up this morning a saw my two boys for the first time in seven long days. I feel really good and happy to be home. Doctor requested I send her pictures every two days for this week and to continue my medication as explained. The recovery will take at least two months and a full six months to be able to return to my normal life. I won't be able to get in a pool, or go to a beach, or lay out in the sun for the next six months because I can get a infection or discoloring spots around my breast. I can't shower my self, I need help with my hair and I can't raise my hands. Over all it's a small price I have to pay until I recover.

Before breast reduction

Just posting a before surgery picture when my boobs were up to my ribs

2 weeks update

Hello lady's it's been some long two weeks. I been off my medication for one full week but my left boob has had three different small openings and I been spotting blood. My doctor says they superficial and that it's normal and to continue to clean them every day to avoid getting a infection. Besides that I been a lot more active walking and trying to do things on my own but I still get tired fast I can't stand for to long without getting dizzy and I am still taking naps every day. My boobs are looking much better, overall I been happy with my recovery.

Before and after

One month after breast reduction surgery

I am feeling so well I can pretty much do everything by myself. I feel comfortable driving my car! And my open scars have close. My skin is peeling around my boobs and minor itching. Does anyone know when it's okay to start taking belly dancing classes after surgery.

One month and a week after surgery

It's been one month and a week after my surgery. I went to my moms house today and was looking at some pictures of myself after I had my first born. I had flash backs of why I wanted to get this procedure done in the first place. I breast feed my daughter for one full year, she is nine now. But you could only imagine how I felt for many years, I was so imbarease of my saggy big boobs. I would never take my bra off when I was intement with my fiancé. Now I want to show my boobs to all my girl siblings who are curious to see them. I feel so much better, I have so much pressure off my shoulders, I am a lot more comfortable in my body, and I am not afraid to take my bra off. I couldn't bee more satisfied with the work Doctor Carmina Cardenas has done for me she is the real deal lady's. Here price was affordable $4000 for breast reduction, I was the best decision I made. Doctor Carmina Cardenas staff offers world class service. They are very attentive, lovely, educated people.

2 months update

Feeling great, i went bra shopping today ????

???? 2 months after surgery

Scaring is very light
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Great results. Much better than some I've seen for top dollar. Congrats!
Looks like you are doing GREAT and healing very Nicely !
good result and great that you saved so much money going over the border!
Yes ☺️, I love my results and the price was worth it.
Looks good!
Oh my ! You look great!!!! Ha! I need to get this permission from work...
she did a great job ... keep the updates coming thinking of having her do my reduction ... you look great hun!!!
Thank you, you look great.
I love them;)
The shape looks great!
Ok cool! My husband wants to go with me and I'll probably be staying for 3 days. And I need to get my passport then,, Thanks for the info. How's recovery going ? I bet it's nice being at home with your kids. I'll be leaving my two with my mom which she's wonderful with them but the fact of leaving them is so hard .. I've never been away from them ..
It's been a awesome day, thank you for asking. It was really hard to leave my boys but I am making up for it today.
you are doing great, get off the pain meds as soon as you can and if you are on antibiotics, take them with food. I got back to swimming at 7 weeks but will not sunbathe topless for at least 18 months as that darkens scars
Wow 7 weeks, thanx for the information.
you might like to read my review, i have had a normal recovery.
Good for you I'm going to her as well...happy healing.
Congrats! I am doing some research as well and love Dr.Cardenas work.. I got a quote from them and crossing my fingers I can come up with that money soon.. I want to look and feel better about myself. Wishing you a safe healing
Thank you so much, it will be worth it and don't feel scar. I came home yesterday after 4 days stay at the recovery home and you will have all the support you need from the nurses. I was surprised to find that women from all over the world travel to see Doctor Cardenas! I meet a women that traveled from Alaska, a other woman traveled from Seattle, a other from Canada. I extremely recommend you consider to stay at least 3 days in the recovery home be cause the third day was the worst for me, I had a reaction to my medicine and the Doctor will go visit you every day. She stopped that medication for me and prescribed me a different one...Good luck : )
Good to know , after reading reviews like yours I'm getting more convinced !! How much did you pay for the recovery home if your fiancée stayed as well? Did you need a passport ?
$135 per night for me and $80 for him, and yes you will need your passport.