45 yo That Had Been Overweight Her Whole Adult Life. Married at 18, 1st Child at 19, 2nd at 23. Weight Went Up to 326lb - MX

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán...

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán Fraijo) is such a talented surgeon. From the moment I got to the hospital I knew I was in the right spot for me. I never had any hesitations once I got there and surgery was a wonderful success! I'm down 108lbs at 6 months! The hospital was wonderful and my surgery has been a dream come true. My BMI was over 50 so the price was a little more but I would do it again and again!  LOVE MY SLEEVE!

?I would like to lose 40 more pounds...

I would like to lose 40 more pounds. I still have a lot of restriction on my stomach so I eat very small amounts. I eat mainly lean proteins, shakes and some veggies/fruits. I can eat about 2-2 1/2 ounces of meats and a couple bites of veggies. I eat no pasta/rice/breads but sometimes will eat saltines w/ peanut butter. Love , love, love my sleeve :)

Sitting at 181lbs with a 145lb weight loss after VSG in Mexico

145lbs gone! Size 14 and some 12's.........Never truly believed I would get this far. LOVING LIFE!

my one year surgerversary in Tijuana Mexico

161 lbs GONE!

Starting out at 326lbs and I am currently 165lbs. LOVE MY SLEEVE and my choice of surgeon. I never dreamed I would feel as good as I do. If you are overweight and considering this surgery it really works. God bless!

Leak Test after VSG surgery in Mexico with Baja Bariatrics in Tijuana with Dr. Illan

Leak Test in Mexico after VSG surgery
Here is my leak test for you to see. I was sleeved 8/31/13 in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Illan with Baja Bariatrics. Day three you will have this leak test performed to make sure there are no leaks.
Dr. Illan

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán Fraijo) Dr. Illan is caring and such a talented surgeon. Day after surgery you would never know I even had surgery. The whole team is top notch and I would refer anyone to Dr. Ilan, in fact, I took my daughter to be sleeved by Dr. Illan 5 months after my success!