45 yo That Had Been Overweight Her Whole Adult Life. Married at 18, 1st Child at 19, 2nd at 23. Weight Went Up to 326lb - MX

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán...

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán Fraijo) is such a talented surgeon. From the moment I got to the hospital I knew I was in the right spot for me. I never had any hesitations once I got there and surgery was a wonderful success! I'm down 108lbs at 6 months! The hospital was wonderful and my surgery has been a dream come true. My BMI was over 50 so the price was a little more but I would do it again and again!  LOVE MY SLEEVE!

?I would like to lose 40 more pounds...

I would like to lose 40 more pounds. I still have a lot of restriction on my stomach so I eat very small amounts. I eat mainly lean proteins, shakes and some veggies/fruits. I can eat about 2-2 1/2 ounces of meats and a couple bites of veggies. I eat no pasta/rice/breads but sometimes will eat saltines w/ peanut butter. Love , love, love my sleeve :)

Sitting at 181lbs with a 145lb weight loss after VSG in Mexico

145lbs gone! Size 14 and some 12's.........Never truly believed I would get this far. LOVING LIFE!
Dr. Illan

Dr. Illan, (full name is Dr. Selim Jalil Illán Fraijo) Dr. Illan is caring and such a talented surgeon. Day after surgery you would never know I even had surgery. The whole team is top notch and I would refer anyone to Dr. Ilan, in fact, I took my daughter to be sleeved by Dr. Illan 5 months after my success!

How wonderful this experience has been for you and your photos show the difference. Just fabulous to read how well you have done and how pleased you are with the outcome. My turn in October 2014!
I'm so excited for you and appreciate your updates & pictures. You look like a million bucks. I'm having appointments next week for internalist, psych & surgeon so hope to be able to schedule surgery soon.
Currently sitting at 181lbs :) Loving life and ready for next phase..........plastic surgery. Scheduled Brachioplasty (armlift) for Sept 1, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are doing so awesome and look amazing! Congratulations!
Wow, you look great and sound like you're doing great!

What is your goal weight, if you don't mind sharing? How are you finding eating now, how much do you eat per portion?
Thanks for the extra information. I also stay away from heavy carbs, even fruit. Good luck with the last 40lbs, I'm sure you'll do it! Please do keep us updated with your progress! :-)
Congratulations on taking your life back.  Keep up the great work and stay positive.