Best Change of Plans.. Tijuana, Mexico

I have had two c-sections and recently lost weight...

I have had two c-sections and recently lost weight. I had the gastric sleeve done about two years ago. Due to the weight loss, my stomach and other areas had slid downwards. I wanted to tighten my tummy and get rid of loose skin. I had looked at different articles and photos online. I finally got up the courage to make the decision for a better me. I was very pleased at my last experience in Tijuana and wanted to return.

Day 3

I had to add this picture. I changed gauze and compression suits today. Happy with everything so far.

Day 3

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I had set up a surgery date with a different doctor for my tummy tuck. However, he was not able to follow through. I'm soooooo glad that my first doctor did not follow through. Dr. Cervantes was able to complete the surgery for me. He is an amazing person and doctor. He explained everything to me and constantly asked if I had questions. I will definitely be going back to him for all future surgeries. He is so friendly. His personality and demeanor immediately make you feel at ease. He is the best!!!

Hi Tbowen - just checking in with you and seeing how you're recovery has been going. Can you offer any tips on the hotel accommodations where you recovered? Was there a nurse or anyone that helped or did you have a travel companion?
Hi,How are you healing? I'm planning on going with Dr.Cervantes and would like to see more of your pictures to see more of his work
Happy healing!
Thank you! :)
Thanks for sharing. My procedure is next month. Can't wait - been a long time coming. Happy healing Tbowen.
Thank you. I wish you well
Thank you mam. Good luck to you. :)
He did my lipo plus bbl
Can you post some pics up so I can see his work? How did you find him? was he recommended? sorry for so many questions lolz....
He actually filled in for my dr that cancelled on me after I had purchased my plane tickets and reserved rooms. I will post pics ASAP. I couldn't be happier with him. I have already talked to him about other procedures I will be having done in December. He is AMAZING!!! :)
I wish I had thought ahead and had before and after pictures to post.. :(