Best Change of Plans.. Tijuana, Mexico

I have had two c-sections and recently lost weight...

I have had two c-sections and recently lost weight. I had the gastric sleeve done about two years ago. Due to the weight loss, my stomach and other areas had slid downwards. I wanted to tighten my tummy and get rid of loose skin. I had looked at different articles and photos online. I finally got up the courage to make the decision for a better me. I was very pleased at my last experience in Tijuana and wanted to return.

Day 3

I had to add this picture. I changed gauze and compression suits today. Happy with everything so far.

Day 3

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I had set up a surgery date with a different doctor for my tummy tuck. However, he was not able to follow through. I'm soooooo glad that my first doctor did not follow through. Dr. Cervantes was able to complete the surgery for me. He is an amazing person and doctor. He explained everything to me and constantly asked if I had questions. I will definitely be going back to him for all future surgeries. He is so friendly. His personality and demeanor immediately make you feel at ease. He is the best!!!