Campos ETT,BBL Lipo - Tijuana, Mexico

I'm 29 years old ,Mommy of 3 my oldest is 13 and...

I'm 29 years old ,Mommy of 3 my oldest is 13 and my babies are 2 year old twins. which is the reason i'm wanting this surgery. The twins took a toll on my body lol.I'm 5'5 155lbs. This past Saturday I had My consultation with Campos and was very pleased. He said he was surprised I had twins and carried them very well needless to say I need a ETT lol .I want a big ol'Booty too and Campos is the man for that !!!! I want my sexy back ! I'm shooting for June super excited!!!!

Goodluck, pls whats the differents btw TT n ETT pls?
TT is tummy tuck ETT is extended tummy tuck . He said it would be better for me cause after he lipo's my hips there will be a lot of extra skin . So the incision is longer .

So it's getting real . I'm super excited just...

So it's getting real . I'm super excited just booked my date for July 25th 2013 !! Now I got to start buying all the goods to get ready .
Hey it's almost your day. Good luck
Hey , Ladies I've started buying sometimes but have tons left . I was thinking of staying at Club Med for a week then coming home . I live in San Diego so I'll be able to go back and forth for the massages.
Im arriving at clubmed on July 23 and surgery the next morning look forward to seeing you if that's what you decide on
Mexico Plastic Surgeon