Getting Ready/New Beginnings - Tijuana, Mexico

I'm getting the sleeve in February of 2014 In...

I'm getting the sleeve in February of 2014 In Tijuana I fly to California then I will get picked up from the airport to then go to Tijuana. I'm 221 pounds 5'5 I was recently 207 with taking amphetamine pills from a weight loss doctor but as soon as I stopped i gained it back I had a baby 8 months ago i work out four days a week but I'm ready to do something for myself so I can be a better and healthy me. If anyone that have had the sleeve/or not that have any advice about it I'm very interested. I will update for a yr. starting from today every 3/4 months I will have pics before and after also when I'm there and when I make it home tons of pic. Fortunately i still have some confidence Thanks in advance for the support. ???? #feb.24,2014 #i'm ready!

We are "surgery buddies" as my procedure is Wednesday, February 26, 2014. How are you doing with your pre-op diet? Are you feeling excited or nervous at this point?
Good luck to you Daniellchanel!!
Good Luck to you!!
Thank you Kristi ~~ I moved my surgery date up to Jan. 10, 2014. I am so excited, the only thing is I am having a hard time losing my pre-op weight. I have lost about 5 lbs. but am stuck. I need to lose 9-10 more, hope I can. I don't want my surgery rescheduled. Thanks for the good wishes. Happy New Year.
Sorry Kristi, I thought that was posted for me. It came up on my email as for me. Sorry!!
Oh thats ok ! Good Luck to you too ! I am having my surgery right before you bwhearty, I go on Jan. 15 I start my pre op diet today but it is just regular food 3 times a day no snacking so I think I can handle that lol. I didnt have to lose any weight before my surgery though I am seeing that every doctor is different. Good luck on your journey, I am getting nervous and scared at this point .
I am having sleeve surgery on Jan. 24th, 2014 in Mexico @ OCC. I wish you all the best on your journey. I am ready, but I haven't told all of my family yet, that's the hardest for me. They won't understand why I am going to MX. I am ready for a new life, this yo-yo crap isn't working. Good Luck!!!!!!!!