30something Mom of 3 - Tijuana Mexico

I have always wanted a rhinoplasty for as far as I...

I have always wanted a rhinoplasty for as far as I cld remember. I have reluctant to speak abt previous b/c there's so much stigma attached 2 African Americans & plastic surgery. I originally wanted 2 get my tt, lipo, which will be done by Dr. Robles 1st;However things don't always go according 2 plans so looks like the rhinoplasty is up first.

GOD IS GOOD! Morning my RS beauties; ) I wanted 2 apologize 4 my previous post typos, update U Gals, post some pics all while st

Unfortunately Beauties, I had 2 postpone my rhinoplasty due to some unforseen events. I was prescribed a medication after a dental procedure that gave me a delayed, but SEVERE! Allergic reaction, & had 2 hospitalised! I'm still not 100% I have to take meds including steriods 2 help relieve the symptoms. Now some may say that this is a coincidence; I mean Talk abt timing! My GOD. But I really don't believe in coincidences. My surgery had 2 be delayed 4 whatever reason*Only GOD truly knows* I trust it's all 4 the best. The original plan was 2 go 2 DR 1st then Mexico, which 2 me wld be wiser. As of right now I need 2 get well FAST! Go back 2 work 4 a couple of pay periods, then go from there. Oh I also stopped talking all my pre-surgery vitamins b/c of the prescribed meds & just 2be safe furthermore frm anything that may irritate or delay the meds 2 do there job so I can feel better UHG!:'( this flat out sucks. If this is this rough, GOD PLS help me 4 Surgery recovery. Staying positive, & cheery anything else cld compromise immune health. That's a fun fact LOL. Chat with U later Dolls ;)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Manuel speaks English fluently, he responded right away I liked the consultation b/c he asked me what I wanted, rather than telling me what he was going to do. The staff so far are a true delight, & really responds in a brief amount of time. If any1 will be traveling my way pls pm me so we can be travel buddies.

hey when are you getting this done im looking to get it done in August 2014 by the same doctor and is in need of a traveling buddy
Hey! I agree with everything you wrote! But like youself, I too, will be getting rhinoplasty in Tijuana on May 7...
Just got my bbl April 15 with Dr Gutierrez and happy so far I'll be going back soon for my rhinoplasty also as he is known for doing good jobs on African American nose can't wait to see your results
Hello Sparkling26 Congrats on the 1st of Ur journeys success ;) yes I honestly like his work better than what I've seen here @ home. Plus the vision he shared 4 my nose was that of my own I'm so excited. I wld love 2 C Ur results, so I will def follow Ur journeys, & wld be Gr8ful if U give me the entire 411 on everything like: Did U travel alone, did U chose a hotel or a RH, was the stay/airfair very expensive/what airline did U use? I apologize for 200 hundred ?'s LOL but I so need Ur pearls of wisdom my RS Sis. Thanks a million. PS I haven't read Ur blog yet, so pls 4give me I'm asking ? 's U've already answered them.
So excited for you, good luck on your surgery and keep us posted!!
Hello Eva G, Thanks 4 such a warm welcome, & well wishes ;) I will definitely keep U guys posted; )
:) Thanks!