Mommy Makeover Plus - Tijuana, Mexico

I was heavy and became diabetic. The insulin...

I was heavy and became diabetic. The insulin caused huge weight gain. I had gastric bypass and lost 147 lbs. I then had triplets last year and even though my tummy had extra skin it is much worse now. I am getting repaired.

Dr. Lara

How can I contact Dr. Lara, Tijuana, Mexico for a consult for mommy-makeover? ¿Cómo puedo ponerme en contacto con el Dr. Lara, Tijuana, México para una consulta de mama-cambio de imagen?
CONGRATS ON YOU SURGERY...HOW DOES YOUR SCAR LOOK i AM GOING TO TJ IN MARCH i AM A LITTLE WORRIED BUT i AM HEARING POSTIVE THING ABOUT THE DRS IN MEXICO GETTIN A PASSPORT SO THEN i WILL START MY CONSULTS!
I am not diabetic anymore. Was off all meds and insulin the day I left the hospital after my gastric bypass. It has been over 4 years now. There were no concerns about the diabetes with the plastic surgerys since it is no longer here but I had low hemoglobin levels (they make you stop taking supplements prior to surgery) and so I had what I was going to have done reduced. I had no lipo, just a standard tummy tuck and not a belt lipectomy because of the concern of blood loss. Lipo was the biggest disappointment but it is also the largest cause of blood loss so it was not allowed. My levels were low because of the gastric bypass and 2 weeks of no vitamin supplements prior to surgery.
are you still diabetic with the big weight loss? Did your sergon have any concerns doing the operation being that you were diabetic. I am diabetic and considering a mommy makeover myself.
Lipo, breast aug with lift and belt lipectomy was $7000. I added lipo on back and transfer of fat to buttocks for $1000.
What procedures are included in the $8000?

let us know how it goes!

Congratulations on your weight loss! What an accomplishment. You must have your hands full with triplets. I'm glad you can take time to do this for yourself.

Be sure that your plastic surgeon is board certified and has shown you lots of before and after photos so you can examine his or her work.

Good luck and keep us posted!