Okay ladies, so i have set my date for OCT 1 and...

Okay ladies, so i have set my date for OCT 1 and will be paying my deposit for Dr. Pantoja tomorrow morning. I am getting a breast lift with implants, lipo of belly/back/sides/arms, tummy tuck, and fat injections in my butt (just to round it off). I am super nervous! I have never had any surgery, at all. I am adding my before picture to this post as well as the ones I sent to the doctor. I will post again tomorrow after I make the deposit. Also I see a lot of ladies with long list of things they are getting for post op care, is all of that necessary or can I cut back on some of those things?

deposits

So I've made my deposit through bank of america, and am saving my recipe for proof of payment (which is apparently crucial).
I am on a mad scramble now to reserve a 2 night stay at a recovery house. Club med is to pricey for me and Grace Baja house doesn't answer/email back. Hopefully I will hear from them soon or I will just have to suck it up and make my way back home after I get discharged.I am very nervous to go alone, but I want this so badly. Does anyone else know of any other good recovery houses near pantoja's office?

boobies

Hi ladies, let me start by saying how kind and hospitable Dr Pantoja and his staff have been. As I am one day post op and can hardly shuffle around I can only get pictures of my boobs for now.
I went from a saggy c to a high d

1 week post op

long story short, one week post op and i feel amazing!
Its been one week since my surgery and around day 5 or 6 I had virtually no pain. I even started gingerly having sex again. I know its gross with the drain and all, but the results already look great and we couldn't help ourselves. So still can't put too much pressure on my lower back so i am still sleeping sitting up and that prob wont change for another month but im getting used to it. Lots of pillows for propping up is the key. I have like 12 to my husbands 1 LOL I even stole the couch pillows to my room. i am still walking in a slightly bend position, but its not so bad. The first 3 to 4 days are complete SHIT though, but its worth it. SOOOOOO worth it. Its a lot of dizziness and nausea...also I had crazy headaches and the inability to get comfortable. BUT WORTH IT!

So I have skin that keloids so i asked DrP the best way to try and avoid that and he recommended a special protein based medicine that helps adhese the skin to the abdominal muscle so that the skin pulls a little less. I dont know if this is why my healing is feeling so good or if he is just a magician but this extra cost me $500.

So after the surgery I stayed at DrP clinic for 2 nights and then went to GRACE BAJA RECOVERY HOUSE. I honestly cannot possibly speak high enough of them. They are a group of AMAZING women. Teresita the day nurse is a vibrant/helpful ray of sunshine, and Margareta the night nurse is like a mom away from home. Margareta doesn't speak a lot of english, but it didn't make a difference, through a mother's intuition and love she knew exactly what i needed every time ( a bit a sign language is the key). Grace Baja House was like staying at your families house to recover, just great! I paid $200 for the first night and $125 for every night after that. I stayed for 2 nights and then my husband drove me home for the rest of recovery. I dont think this is normal, most people say they need to stay at least 3 to 4 days. Remember me saying a started to feel better around day 5...so that makes since.

Anyway, I don't feel completely normal, because when i take my sausage casing aka compression garment off i feel too loose. Like my abs are not responding properly yet without it.The first compression garment was included and the second spare one, which you DEF need because they get dirty fast, cost $120 from the clinic. If you can find one online for cheaper buy it and take it with you. i dont remember the brand off hand but i will update you when i upload pics today. My boobs feel fine, there isn't too much to say about those they are healing well and look great.
So, i was asked about PAIN PILLS in the comments. I would say that if you have a really low pain tolerance it would be best to be safe than sorry. Ask your American/Canadian Dr for a one week supply of Narcotic pain pills. That is honestly more than you will need. I have only been taking Motrin and only as needed since day 6. DrP says he doesn't like to give narcotics because you may feel too good and do too much movement and potentially tear your stitches without knowing, because the skin above the incision is already pretty numb. I will take pics today so you can see for yourself.

pics

healing nicely

Still a bit swollen, but happy with Wendy im starting to see.

*what

I meant what....

Update Pics

feeling amazing! still swollen, but loving my results. My friend when 3 months ago for lipo and her back is still quite swollen too.

before n after

still doing well

new pics

Hey guys I'm still alive and looking good.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing!
U look great ! I'm booking an appointment asap ..
Love the look. Congrats and thanks for the update.
You LOOK amazing....I am also going to Dr P...do you live in Cali? cause I am in driving distance (3hrs) from San Diego...Thanks
Wow, fantastic results, the tummy scar is very neat and clean. Can't wait for my tummy tuck. Thank you very much for sharing. Love from UK. X
U look amazing he did a great job with u!!
you look fabulous! thanks for sharing so many pictures with us, looking forward to read more! =)
You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story for others who will come to research. What did you end up having done? Did you end up having the lipo in belly, back, arms and sides?
Wow, you look amazing!!
You look awesome, he did amazing job on your breast cant wait til I do mine. Ive done the tt with him, going back for full body lipo and ba/bl. How many cc did you get? And what size bra are you wearing now?
Hey thanks, I got 475 I'm wearing a 38DDD now.
Amazing results! Wondering if you had to purchase compression garments specifically made for tummy tucks and where you purchased from.
Hey I bought them online they are like 100 or 130. It sounds like a lot, but they are soooooo important. You need atleast 3 to be comfortable/clean so you can always be wearing one. Amazon.com search tummy tuck garment.
How are you doing? Do you have new pics?
You look amazing I have a consultation soon and wanted to know your breast size
Thank you Thank you!!! I'm going Friday & starting to freak, you just gave me soooo much Hope!! You look amazing!!!
Just wondering. What are you using for your tt scar and did you take any antibiotics?
The doctor prescribed me a really strong one I think it was 14pills. I'm just using cocoa butter, and Vitamin e oil. Honestly I scar really bad and have tries everything for my other none surgery scars and the only thing that helps is time. I keloid, so unless you do too, what I do is prob irrelevant.
You do look awesome. I've been wondering what's a good way to sleep after your procedure? Any suggestions?
There is no good way, it all sucks for the first month. Sitting up, with legs elevated. Lots of pillows.
You look amazing
Omg. You look amazing.
You look great! So you left after 4 days with the drains still in? Did you take your own drains out? I'm seeing Dr Pantoja in 2 weeks and I'll be staying only 5 days so I hope it's long enough. I'm interested in seeing how your BBL turns out, it looks like you already had a booty, how many cc's did you get transferred? Congrats on a successful surgery!
Yep I had to have the drains removed by a doctor in town. Make sure you ask before hand because some just won't touch another dr's work. Also if you have good insurance the hospitals will.
How are you doing? You look great.