Okay ladies, so i have set my date for OCT 1 and...

Okay ladies, so i have set my date for OCT 1 and will be paying my deposit for Dr. Pantoja tomorrow morning. I am getting a breast lift with implants, lipo of belly/back/sides/arms, tummy tuck, and fat injections in my butt (just to round it off). I am super nervous! I have never had any surgery, at all. I am adding my before picture to this post as well as the ones I sent to the doctor. I will post again tomorrow after I make the deposit. Also I see a lot of ladies with long list of things they are getting for post op care, is all of that necessary or can I cut back on some of those things?
How much is this going to cost in Mexico ?
6800

Congratulations and welcome to the community.

deposits

So I've made my deposit through bank of america, and am saving my recipe for proof of payment (which is apparently crucial).
I am on a mad scramble now to reserve a 2 night stay at a recovery house. Club med is to pricey for me and Grace Baja house doesn't answer/email back. Hopefully I will hear from them soon or I will just have to suck it up and make my way back home after I get discharged.I am very nervous to go alone, but I want this so badly. Does anyone else know of any other good recovery houses near pantoja's office?
Looking forward to seeing your result.
Your before looks close to mine. I am wishing you all the best with a speedy recovery.
Can anyone give me dr pantoja email ? Please and thank you!!

boobies

Hi ladies, let me start by saying how kind and hospitable Dr Pantoja and his staff have been. As I am one day post op and can hardly shuffle around I can only get pictures of my boobs for now.
I went from a saggy c to a high d
your boobs look great... How does your tt feel. I'm looking at going with Dr.P in March 2014. So many Dr.s so hard to choose. The distance for me to travel to San Diago is so much shorter than Dominican Republic. I like what I see with Dr. Cynthia Disla but so far from Texas. Please post how everything went with your travel and all. Do they get you back and forth to the airport? Not sure if I will be traveling alone or not. So really would like to know the procedure they take. I has weight lose surgery in Tijuana and they took care of everything. It was a breeze. Hope you are feeling well and wish you a speedy recovery!!!
Yay. Congrats. What kinds of pain meds does pantoja give u? what would u rate ur pain. My biggest concern with mexico if having to recover without narcotics :(
That should be the least of your worries! First of all you prob won't need true narcotics (based on my experience) and u can buy almost anything U want in any pharmacy WITHOUT a prescription! I live in San Diego and buy my birth control, thyroid , etc down there, crossing several times a year and have been doing it for years! I can buy 6 or 12 months worth at once, usually for far cheaper than in USA! Last time I went, (1month ago) I walked into la farmacia the pharmacist said in perfect English "how can I help you?" I replied " I need some prescriptions" he then rattles off, "what do you want, pain pills, antibiotics, antidepressants, diet pills??" I said, "no,no, just my birth control, etc" !! that stuff is hard enough to get in the states even WITH a doctor-down there, I just walk in, say what I need, barter the price a bit,pay cash and leave! (They also take credit cards and u r supposed to have an RX to bring it back to US, but hey.....

1 week post op

long story short, one week post op and i feel amazing!
Its been one week since my surgery and around day 5 or 6 I had virtually no pain. I even started gingerly having sex again. I know its gross with the drain and all, but the results already look great and we couldn't help ourselves. So still can't put too much pressure on my lower back so i am still sleeping sitting up and that prob wont change for another month but im getting used to it. Lots of pillows for propping up is the key. I have like 12 to my husbands 1 LOL I even stole the couch pillows to my room. i am still walking in a slightly bend position, but its not so bad. The first 3 to 4 days are complete SHIT though, but its worth it. SOOOOOO worth it. Its a lot of dizziness and nausea...also I had crazy headaches and the inability to get comfortable. BUT WORTH IT!

So I have skin that keloids so i asked DrP the best way to try and avoid that and he recommended a special protein based medicine that helps adhese the skin to the abdominal muscle so that the skin pulls a little less. I dont know if this is why my healing is feeling so good or if he is just a magician but this extra cost me $500.

So after the surgery I stayed at DrP clinic for 2 nights and then went to GRACE BAJA RECOVERY HOUSE. I honestly cannot possibly speak high enough of them. They are a group of AMAZING women. Teresita the day nurse is a vibrant/helpful ray of sunshine, and Margareta the night nurse is like a mom away from home. Margareta doesn't speak a lot of english, but it didn't make a difference, through a mother's intuition and love she knew exactly what i needed every time ( a bit a sign language is the key). Grace Baja House was like staying at your families house to recover, just great! I paid $200 for the first night and $125 for every night after that. I stayed for 2 nights and then my husband drove me home for the rest of recovery. I dont think this is normal, most people say they need to stay at least 3 to 4 days. Remember me saying a started to feel better around day 5...so that makes since.

Anyway, I don't feel completely normal, because when i take my sausage casing aka compression garment off i feel too loose. Like my abs are not responding properly yet without it.The first compression garment was included and the second spare one, which you DEF need because they get dirty fast, cost $120 from the clinic. If you can find one online for cheaper buy it and take it with you. i dont remember the brand off hand but i will update you when i upload pics today. My boobs feel fine, there isn't too much to say about those they are healing well and look great.
So, i was asked about PAIN PILLS in the comments. I would say that if you have a really low pain tolerance it would be best to be safe than sorry. Ask your American/Canadian Dr for a one week supply of Narcotic pain pills. That is honestly more than you will need. I have only been taking Motrin and only as needed since day 6. DrP says he doesn't like to give narcotics because you may feel too good and do too much movement and potentially tear your stitches without knowing, because the skin above the incision is already pretty numb. I will take pics today so you can see for yourself.
You look great!!! What size implants did you get? I'm really afraid of going too big but yours look just right. ( we kinda have the same b4 boobs)
very happy but nervous at the same time... would live to see more pics especially on the tt stitches... Hows the swelling on your breast?
I meant very happy for you ...and "would love"... sorry for the errors on the spellings

pics

Were the same days post op. Well, I'm 12 days today. I'm so jealous u were able to have sex. Im still in pain from my tummy tuck and my lower back hurts bad from the lipo. I'm barely starting to get feeing all around my back and hips. congrats to you! Looking good!
Yeah I'm numb on my tummy and lower back...and I have fluid in my back from the Lipo. Me and my hubs are crazy, we always seem to figure out a way to bend rules to have sex. Lol when I said he gingerly I ment EXTREMELY gingerly. I don't want any ladies risking their results based on our tom foolery.
Thanks for sharing your pics. You look great... Did you get lipo in your thigh area? How does your butt feel? Can't tell from here...

healing nicely

Still a bit swollen, but happy with Wendy im starting to see.

*what

I meant what....
You look great! So you left after 4 days with the drains still in? Did you take your own drains out? I'm seeing Dr Pantoja in 2 weeks and I'll be staying only 5 days so I hope it's long enough. I'm interested in seeing how your BBL turns out, it looks like you already had a booty, how many cc's did you get transferred? Congrats on a successful surgery!
Yep I had to have the drains removed by a doctor in town. Make sure you ask before hand because some just won't touch another dr's work. Also if you have good insurance the hospitals will.
How are you doing? You look great.

Update Pics

feeling amazing! still swollen, but loving my results. My friend when 3 months ago for lipo and her back is still quite swollen too.

before n after

You look awesome, he did amazing job on your breast cant wait til I do mine. Ive done the tt with him, going back for full body lipo and ba/bl. How many cc did you get? And what size bra are you wearing now?
Hey thanks, I got 475 I'm wearing a 38DDD now.
Amazing results! Wondering if you had to purchase compression garments specifically made for tummy tucks and where you purchased from.

still doing well

U look amazing he did a great job with u!!
you look fabulous! thanks for sharing so many pictures with us, looking forward to read more! =)
You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story for others who will come to research. What did you end up having done? Did you end up having the lipo in belly, back, arms and sides?

new pics

Hey guys I'm still alive and looking good.
You look amazing!
U look great ! I'm booking an appointment asap ..
Love the look. Congrats and thanks for the update.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon