Mommy Makeover Journey - Tijuana, Mexico

I'm 32 years old. I'm a mother of 3 girls and 1...

I'm 32 years old. I'm a mother of 3 girls and 1 boy. I'm just like any other person who gained and lost weight, I'm just not happy with my body. I'm getting a TT, BL with implant, Lipo on my upper and lower back. I'm still trying to decide if I should get a BBL. I know my husband would like it if I did. I decided to get my surgery done in Tijuana, Mexico with Dr. Luis Saurez @ the Cer Clinic. I chose Dr. Suarez because he is board certified, has many years of experience, I feel comfortable with him and his staff, I'm impressed with hide before and after pictures, and he is affordable. I've been wanting this surgery for a long time. I'm really excited I have a little less then two week till the big day! I'll be posting my journey, I hope to help out those who are considering on getting surgery done in Mexico. Also those who want to give me advice, words of encouragement and prayers are always welcome. Don't get me wrong I'm nerves to get surgery done in another country, away from my family but excited at the same time. My fear and nerves has nothing to do with surgery or Dr. it's the post op, I'm nerves about. I'll post by before pictures, before surgery and I can't wait to post the AFTER pictures!!

Just one week away!! MJ & Violet booked my hotel...

Just one week away!! MJ & Violet booked my hotel room made arrangements for me to get picked up at the airport. So excited! I just need to get everything at home ready for me to be gone. I'm not used to people doing things for me, so it's going to be hard. I'm a stay home mom and I'm used to doing everything. I'm going to miss my four babies (12yr, 6yr, 2yr, and 11 month old) but for once I'm doing something of myself and sometime away to make sure that get all the rest that I need. Well I'll talk to you ladies soon :)

It's only 4 days away till surgery day! I'm...

It's only 4 days away till surgery day! I'm posting my before pictures right now.

Well, tomorrow is surgery day!! I'm excited! I've...

Well, tomorrow is surgery day!! I'm excited! I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I met Dr. Suarez today and I was very pleased with him. I feel so confident about my surgery tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who will be prayering for me. Not nervous at all, I'm so ready for this. So for tonight I'll say goodnight and see you on the flat side ;)

My recovery has been great. My pain hasn't been...

My recovery has been great. My pain hasn't been bad, I'm a little sore and I'm sure it because I was leaning on my right side to much.
Let my start with my surgery day. They took me into my room. Got undressed, said bye to my husband. I got an epidural and something else can't remember what it was but I was like an a twilight. When I woke up I couldn't stop throwing up I spent that whole night like that. My husband said i threw up all over him, i wanted to call everyone. i dont recall that. They wouldnt let me get up. i had a Catheter on and something on my legs that compressed to keep the blood circulating. When they removed the Catheter it hurt to peed for a few days but infection! The next day they took me to the hotel. I guess I was still dazed. I was lucky my husband helped me out a lot. I spent that day mostly sleeping. We got room service the food was good. They want you to eat chicken so that's what I did. I changed my dressing cause they were wet from the drainage of the lipo. I had to spend my husband to get me dressing and pads to place on the bed. The lipo is what hurt the most and still hurts :/
A week after my surgery I went back to TJ. I got my drains removed. I was so happy!! I also got the surgical tape removed. They showed my were the surgical cuts and they look good. On my breast very small and thin. On my tummy tuck it also is then thin. I was very pleased.
After my appointment we went to dinner and met a lady their that was a friend of my aunt. We started talking I ended up telling her that I just PS and she asked me who did my work cause she also wants to get implants. I told her Dr Suarez and she said that he is one of the best ones in TJ. It reassured me that I did get surgery done by the best. I'm a happy women.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Suarez from the Internet, but was very please with the review he had on real self. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Suarez. I'm completely pleased.

I am mother of three, and I miscarried twins I am interested in a mommy makeover. I need lipo, tummy tuck, breast lift, and would love to have my butt back... I am only 33 but I am not having anymore kids and I am depressed and disgusted by my body. I know motherhood is a blessing but I just want my body back! I am short 4'9" and 155lbs I can't get this stomach together, after breast feeding and motherhood I feel like a 50 year old woman has taken over my body... I would like to find a doc in Mexico, but just don't know HELP ANYONE ... MY PROFILE PIC IS PRE-Kids....
how much did you weigh going in?
hi there i am considering getting a breast augmentation with Dr. Suarez any heads up ?? BTW u look great!
@Geegee714 I'm very happy with my results. The only thing that happened to me was that some of my stitches pop out after 4 weeks. I didn't get any infections. I couldn't go back to TJ to have Dr Suarez remove them but my Dr here did.
I love your look in the new pic you added. YOur TT scar is healing nicely. Nice boobies!
Thank you! I know that it takes up to 3 months to see the final result from the implants. I really hope they end up looking perky. But even if they don't they look way better then what I had before.lol. Have you been resting?
I am trying to rest. but I cant I took a 1.5 hour nap today i laid in bed awake most of the night. I just cant stop my mind. I am a go go go kind of person. I mean I am sitting in a chair or in bed but I am doing something most of the time. I asked the office to bring me a sleeping pill later. Violet said she would call me about that. Im sure that your breast will lift. He wanted to do the periareolar lift on me but i refused. I didnt like those results. I think for my large size before the only good option was to do the lollipop and add the implants he did not want to do the implants but I told him i def do so he did and I am happy he listened to me because they are looking nice so far. I just hope they stay as far up as they are right now. Im sure they will drop some but I dont want them to drop too much.
I was so sleepy after surgery that as soon as I closed eyes I slept. I easily wake up so as soon as the nurse would come and check on me I would wake up. Hopefully you can take a sleeping pill. I like the way your boobs turn out. I hope my lift. I'm sure I just have to give it time. I can't wait to see your tummy!! Are you on the fifth floor?
I dont know what floor I am on. I think like the fourth or third floor. They didnt have a room for me at first and wanted me to sit in the lobby for two hours. I said uh hell no in a nice way and told the driver to take me back to the cer clinic and then Violet called them and got that taken care of quick. There was suddenly a room available. I hear all the ambulances all day and it keeps me awake. They get my adrenaline going since I am a trauma nurse lol. It is ok I will be leaving tomorrow. I think I will get more rest at home. I am going to shower in the morning and then I will take a pic of my tummy. Eri will be here at 930 to take me across the border.
michoacana I just had surgery today with Dr. Suarez, He is great, I had a mommy makeover. Im still in clinic now for the night and I cant sleep lol because I am so excited about the results. YOu should really look into him, I have a blog too if you want to see my results. I am going to post pics on saturday evening.
chica how are you doing? hope all is well hows the recovery so far? can you please give me the contact info for Dr. Suarez and keep us posted hows the tummy tuck doing are u happy with the results so far? are u swollen u must be like to much ?s lol ive been hesitant to undergo surgery but seriously there only so much i can do at the gym and i think im ready to treat myself :D
Hi Michoacana23, I'm doing better each day. I'm just sore and swollen, but no pain. Here is Dr. Suarez website www.cerclinic.com I'm very happy with my results! I'm update my profile today & add pictures. I'm still swollen and have bruises but its normal and it will get better with time. I have had a really hard time lossing weight because of my thyroid. Check out Mandiee profile she just had her surgery fone yesterday. Good luck girly!! Keep me posted too.
i will check ur profile later and hope you recover soon so u can start showing off lol ive had my hard time loosing weight but i think im exactly were i want be i just have to muck skin colgando hayi de gratis >_< yes i will her profile keep me posted chica
It will be over soon and you can go back north to be with your family. I hope you are still doing well. Will you go back to see Dr. Suarez or another doc close to LA?
Hey Mandiee, I'm doing better and better each day. Lipo hurts a lot. People aren't joking when they say it feels like you got hit my a truck. I'm going to see Dr Suarez this Friday. Then I fly back home Saturday night less Dr thinks I need to stay longer.
Jen, hi it's Patty. Haven't heard from you in awhile, doing ok?
Hi Patty, I'm doing well, just resting. I'm still swollen. The lipo and the BBL hurt the most. I hope to have my drains out on friday but we'll see what Dr. thinks. Yesterday I was a little down cause my husband had gone back home to be with our kids. I'm so glad for the technology we have. I've been FaceTiming them.
Im glad to see that you are doing well.
Just checking in to see how you're feeling today. I hope all went well...post when you feel up to it.
I'm feeling great!! Thank you @ Soon2be I'll up date my post a little later today. :)
Wow it happened today. I spoke with Violet because I had to send my labs and she told me you were doing great. She wanted to know how we both knew each other. I am more than excited to see how things went for you! Happy healing!
I doing great today!! Yesterday after I woke up I couldn't stop throwing up and I was completely out of it!! I guess my husband said I won't stop talking and that I wanted to call everyone, I don't remember a thing. I guess I threw up on him to. Lol. The only pain I feel is when I move or walk is on my butt. I feel like I did a few hundred squats. Dr. Suarez did lipo on my lower back only and that does hurt no joke!! No pain from my tummy tuck. I want to take the bandages of but my husband want me to wait.
You Go Girl!!!!!! Check back with us when you feel up to it :)
I sure will patty ;)
Let us know how your office visit with Dr. Suarez was today and what your impression was. Cant wait to see your after photos!