Fantastic Experience!!! Tijuana, MX

I had a mommy makeover on July 23, 2014 at...

I had a mommy makeover on July 23, 2014 at Hospital Angeles and had a great experience!! Everything went smoothly from the second we got into Mexico! We stayed at Hotel Lucerna and it was beautiful, a perfect place to relax and recover!! I can't wait to see my results get better and better as days go on!!

12 days po!

Well I have made it to 12 days!! Things are going pretty good, little to no pain left just have lots of swelling and occasionally become annoyed with the CG but I get over it as I know it's for the best! I have emailed my doctor a couple times to ask him "is this normal" questions and he has responded right away assuring me everything is going good! I am so thankful I chose him, he's been so awesome! I find the hardest part of all of this is being patient...I want to see what the end is going to look like lol! Also I am really struggling to just relax and recover, having 3 small children at home makes this near impossible! My husband has been amazing and is doing almost everything but I think it's a huge realization on his part of how much work it actually is to be a SAHM! I see a mess and I want to clean it....to my standards! But I remind myself to just take it easy, the mess can wait!

Well I thought I would put some pics as some of you ladies have asked! Hoping to get some better ones as time goes on and the bruising and swelling goes away....but it's a process!

5 weeks!

Well it's been a while since I have written anything....mostly because some days I just don't feel like ME again yet! Lol but today is a good day so I decided to write about it! Healing has been going pretty good, my incisions are all healed now thanks to my hubby playing surgeon and pulling stiches out, cleansing it and putting polysporine every night. The only real problem I have right now is swelling...I now understand the term SWELL HELL! There are some days where I am not too swollen and I can see the light and feel good but other days I look 4 months prego and wonder what the hell did I do?!? My belly button is kinda funny shaped, I think it looks like a batman mask! Ha oh well I'm not going to be walking around without a shirt very often anyhow! On a positive note, I am friggin in love with my boobs!! I can't stop looking at them hahah I went to the mall yesterday and bought some Victoria Secret bras and I can't explain how wonderful it felt to actually feel and look good in a bra! I was measured between a D and DD tho...pretty sure I requested a full C but now I'm glad they turned out the way they did! I attempted the treadmill last week and man did I pay for that! Super swollen and had some shooting pains in my stomach so I guess that will just have to wait! I'd like to say I'm eating super healthy but let's me honest, with 3 little kids some times a PB & J just hits the spot!! Anyways I added some new photos for everyone. Happy Healing ladies :)

5 Months PO Already!

Wow I can't believe how fast time has passed! I remember feeling like I would NEVER feel normal again! And now I can't even remember the pain, the uncomfortableness, the horrible recovery! I just feel amazing and am LOVING my new body :) My husband must think I am crazy with the amout of time I spend posing in the mirror! I have never felt this confident with myself, especially after 3 kids! Best decision of my life to have this surgery and picked an amazing surgeon! I will post some new pics of my new bod! Happy healing all!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wow, where do I start! I would be here forever if I listed all the amazing things about Dr. Cervantes and his team, just unbelievable!! He is one of the most personable, caring doctors I have ever met and his support staff is just as amazing!! Everything was arranged and ready to go the second I got off the plane (Special shout out to Leslie and Vidi!! xoxo), made me feel very important!! And his work.....BEAUTIFUL!! I do not have a single complaint, he made me look exactly the way I described! I would recommend Dr. Cervantes and Hospital Angeles any day!! I will be sending all my mama friends from back home to you so be ready Dr. C !! ;) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!