Fantastic Experience!!! Tijuana, MX

I had a mommy makeover on July 23, 2014 at...

I had a mommy makeover on July 23, 2014 at Hospital Angeles and had a great experience!! Everything went smoothly from the second we got into Mexico! We stayed at Hotel Lucerna and it was beautiful, a perfect place to relax and recover!! I can't wait to see my results get better and better as days go on!!

12 days po!

Well I have made it to 12 days!! Things are going pretty good, little to no pain left just have lots of swelling and occasionally become annoyed with the CG but I get over it as I know it's for the best! I have emailed my doctor a couple times to ask him "is this normal" questions and he has responded right away assuring me everything is going good! I am so thankful I chose him, he's been so awesome! I find the hardest part of all of this is being patient...I want to see what the end is going to look like lol! Also I am really struggling to just relax and recover, having 3 small children at home makes this near impossible! My husband has been amazing and is doing almost everything but I think it's a huge realization on his part of how much work it actually is to be a SAHM! I see a mess and I want to clean it....to my standards! But I remind myself to just take it easy, the mess can wait!

Well I thought I would put some pics as some of you ladies have asked! Hoping to get some better ones as time goes on and the bruising and swelling goes away....but it's a process!

5 weeks!

Well it's been a while since I have written anything....mostly because some days I just don't feel like ME again yet! Lol but today is a good day so I decided to write about it! Healing has been going pretty good, my incisions are all healed now thanks to my hubby playing surgeon and pulling stiches out, cleansing it and putting polysporine every night. The only real problem I have right now is swelling...I now understand the term SWELL HELL! There are some days where I am not too swollen and I can see the light and feel good but other days I look 4 months prego and wonder what the hell did I do?!? My belly button is kinda funny shaped, I think it looks like a batman mask! Ha oh well I'm not going to be walking around without a shirt very often anyhow! On a positive note, I am friggin in love with my boobs!! I can't stop looking at them hahah I went to the mall yesterday and bought some Victoria Secret bras and I can't explain how wonderful it felt to actually feel and look good in a bra! I was measured between a D and DD tho...pretty sure I requested a full C but now I'm glad they turned out the way they did! I attempted the treadmill last week and man did I pay for that! Super swollen and had some shooting pains in my stomach so I guess that will just have to wait! I'd like to say I'm eating super healthy but let's me honest, with 3 little kids some times a PB & J just hits the spot!! Anyways I added some new photos for everyone. Happy Healing ladies :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wow, where do I start! I would be here forever if I listed all the amazing things about Dr. Cervantes and his team, just unbelievable!! He is one of the most personable, caring doctors I have ever met and his support staff is just as amazing!! Everything was arranged and ready to go the second I got off the plane (Special shout out to Leslie and Vidi!! xoxo), made me feel very important!! And his work.....BEAUTIFUL!! I do not have a single complaint, he made me look exactly the way I described! I would recommend Dr. Cervantes and Hospital Angeles any day!! I will be sending all my mama friends from back home to you so be ready Dr. C !! ;) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Was it safe ? I'm scared to go over there!
I totally understand! I was terrified about going there but it was amazing! It was really clean and the care was really good! Don't be afraid, just make sure if you do go to Mexico you use a board certified PS and go through an actual facility like Hospital Angeles!
It was totally safe for me when I traveled too. I actually crossed by foot from the US Border to do my post op visit since I live close and I had no issues and it was very cheap to leave my car and taxi to hospital. I don't speak Spanish but I also felt very comfortable and welcome everywhere I went and was able to get help from strangers.
Agree with Taryn20 100%! Hope you're feeling good lady!
You look wonderful!! Thanks for updating us on your progress! It's funny how both your BB and Skyle9 are the same shape ,It's probably his signature please keep us posted on how it looks in a couple of months! Im curios if it'll change much.
I noticed that too. Mine is actually looking so much better this past week... I'll post a new pic of it. Now that the last few scabs have fallen off, I have noticed some hypertrophic sections around the outside and have started scar silicone gel on it.
Updated profile with my bb.
Looking good lady! I'm with you on the belly button. I'm hoping mine will start to look normal soon. What size breast were you before the sx?
Great results. I was hoping they'd be a bit more affordable. I have found two doctors in San Diego that have the same prices as this. :/
You should let them know that ,I have found that they are very understanding they will work with you! I was quoted 7,000 for a Mommy makeover, I'm scheduled for December.
Oh wow! That's better. I thought it wasn't worth crossing the border if it is the same price! I'm looking at May next year. I don't have any more vacation and only 2 days of sick leave at work for this year. So.how exactly did you bring them down? Did you show them quotes from plastic surgeons in the US or did you just give them your budget. Dr Sarosy in La Mesa is one of the surgeons I was considering. I.know three people who went to.him and they were very happy.
I was quoted by Dra laura Cardenas also from TJ she's great too! I was between both Doctors so they asked to see the quote from Dra.Cardenas ,, Dr. Cervantes gave me a Fabulous price! They have been wonderful! Dra.Cardenas just suggested she would hold the price for this year and for me to save up! That's how i decided on Dr. Cervantes not to mention his wonderful work! I love the way the tummys look so natural, I can't wait for December!!
The other things that helped me decide was Dr Cervantes and his wife work on the patient together so the work is done fast which means less time under ,they are both borde certified and the surgery is done in Angeles Hospital. :) GOOD LUCK!
Thank you hermosa! ;) espero que todo sale bien para ti.
Gracias Lisaluvsu! Voy a empesar mi review con fotos de antes y despues en Noviembre! Ojala te ayude!
Your pics look great. I went to Dr. Juan Pablo also in November 2012. He did a great job! He was a wonderful doctor.
It is definitely a process! Thanks so much for sharing your experience here. I'm glad you're on the mend!
Just sent you a note but I just read how you're doing. Really happy to hear things are going well for you. I'm sure the kids are happy to have you home. Awesome you're husband is pitching in too. All the help you can get is great. Happy healing & Keep us posted!
Looking good, congrats!
Thanks for sharing your pictures, ,you look Awesome!!
Oh thank you! Still lots of healing to go but it will get there!
How long did you stay in TJ ? If you don't mind me asking, Im asking to see what's the average time spent in TJ After surgery. ; )
I spent 1 week there. I think it's good to stay this long to make sure everything is going good before you head home!
That's great!! Can you share some pictures, please
I will as soon as I get home and have a proper camera!!