Count Down Finally Here - Tijuana, Mexico

Well I have only five days to go before the big. I...

Well I have only five days to go before the big. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Trying to keep busy is the thing that drives you crazy. I`ve been pulling extra shift to keep my mind off things. I`ve packed my bag numerous of time trying not to forget anything. I will be doing a dry run to the airport to see how long it will take me LOL. In the process I`m driving my boyfriend crazy because he asked how manytimes will you check that bag? OMG he just don`t understand a woman has to be extra sure she has everything. Ok he pops the big ? will I have to wipe your butt? I said if I can`t reach it why? He said I just asked LOL. He said this is a vacation I will never forget. Let`s hope not. Well i will keep you posted sorry for the long review.

Ok ladies the day of my surgery, sittinf trying to...

Ok ladies the day of my surgery, sittinf trying to be calm is a big drag fof me woke up hungry as I dnot know what. Got dress dont know what to put in so I decided to dress as comfortable as possible. Slipper, 2 size to big shkrts and an oversize tank top. Got to the office at 8:45am yes I was early like and interview lol. Met with Ruth,Nadia. Off to blood work we go. I draw blood and was praying she knew what she was doing because i am a hard stick. But she did it on the first stick i'm impress. Well I don't speak any spanish only the basic so if they ask hlw are you, or whats your name, my color, numbers from 1-10 AHaaaa got it.Just a little humor to get you guys pass the wait. Anywho the office is small and I'm the omly one schedule for today. Now that could be a go thing or bad. Because he might pull me so tight I cant breath lol. Well i keep you posted bout to go and meet the Dr.

I must say I had my surgery done on July,16, 2012...

I must say I had my surgery done on July,16, 2012 @[9am. Man was I nervous as hell. I was shaking like a bad pair dice., Well s here is a few before and after.

I must say I had my surgery done on July,16, 2012...

I must say I had my surgery done on July,16, 2012 @[9am. Man was I nervous as hell. I was shaking like a bad pair of dice., Well anywho here is a few before and after. DR. PANTOJA is the man. He comes by ever morning to check on you. Also calls during the night. The staff is so good. They stay every steps of the way. His bed side manor is so wonderful. He even dance for me. Got to love this Dr. Well ss soon as I get unhigh from these meds I will post more and will answer any question.

Okay feeling alot better than before. When they...

Okay feeling alot better than before. When they say you will be on an emotional roller coaster you will. I mean I am a grown woman and out here i mexico boo hooing like a baby. For a while their i thought i needed a nuk to suck on.LOL. But for real tho i was depressed. I missed my kids and my family. I did come with my boyfriend who is 100 + but you still miss home. Ok havent had a bm in 5 days lord help them when I do go. LmAO I hope I dont run everybody out of the house haha. The surgery went fine 5 1/2 hours, but to me it seem like 45 min. I remember waking up when they turned me over and said something and he patted my head and said go to sleep. Thats all i remember. Everybody said my butt looks good i will see when the swelling goes down. The worst part of this mommy make over is the lipo. LORD in all cap it felt like a "F" ing train done ran over me. I look like i was beating to death. The tummy tuck is a breeze. I would do the tummy before lipo any day. Im not taking any pain meds now just muscles relaxer and stool softners. Im only 5 day post op. It all depends on your body and pain tolarence. The soreness you feel will be from the lipo. Pain meds didn't help that only time and depending on how you bruise because i bruise easy. MOST IMPORTANT THAN please please walk alot and strengthen your leg and arms muscles because i promise you you will use them getting up and down. You cant use you abdomen muscles so you got to use those.

Well hello to all. Let me start on a postive note...

Well hello to all. Let me start on a postive note I had my check up today. Dr.P antoja was on the money when he did my tt. Okay the bad thing is this dame cg. I cant breath in my holding air voice.

Well let me start by saying I have had my surgery...

Well let me start by saying I have had my surgery. And I will be posting pictures. I was in a lot of pain from my lipo. Strange cuz the Tt didn't hurt. Well lets talk about the recovery house. I stayed at grace guest house. Let me tell you she change the prices on me when I got their. She quoted me 100 dollars a night okay then when i get their she tells me sorry I have to up the prices because of her retirement doesnt cover what she put out. Ok sorry but thats not my fault. Ok get picked up from the airport and get to her home which was clean ok. Takes a shower and get ready for surgery. She calls me down to eat. WTF two dogs at the table and I supposed tl eat not i don't think so. I love animals but not at the dinner table. Then I asked how in the hell will I get to my room and I have to walk up not 1 but 12 steps rjght after surgery. I could have stayed at an hotel or really at club med. Then on top of that she said I'm the 4th person to not pay her I guess so when you try to play games on a person and up the prices. I payed only what she quoted when i sent my deposit. And left went found me a motel :-) didnt have go climb any stairs. I only paid 25 a nite

Well let me start by saying I have had my surgery...

Sorry took so long to update. Well let me tell you...

Sorry took so long to update. Well let me tell you this has not been a easy recovery. Well not to bad but the swelling is so bad at time. I am on a roller coaster of emotions. One day the swelling is down but not completely but manageable. Other days I look like WTF is going on. I don't regret it for one moment. Just I wouldn't suggest getting everything at once like I did, me being me I wanted to hurt all at once and get it over with. My recovery is going fine no complication son far. My 8 yr old son pulled my drain out. I had to keep the drain in 3 weeks, because my body retains fluid. I was so scared at first to pulled the drains my self because i didn' t know what to expect. I was chicken and called Dr. P offices at least 9 times a day. They said Ms. Sassy 22 whats wrong now. I explain my sistuation took pictures and email them and Ruth, Dr.P, and staff OMG respond back ASAP like within one hour. They called me to see how everything was going because I flew back home in 6 days with all that surgery I had. My boyfriend took my stitches out. Thank GOD my 8 yr old son wants to be a doctor because he got his first clinical on me at age 8 LOL. He had a nerve to tell me mommy take a deep breath this is the easy part( really what do he know?) Well it was. The first thing we dine was cut the stitches from around the drain, then the fkrst pull nothing happen. I started to panic so what did I dojumped on the phone and call Dr.P office. Ruth said Sassy22 is that you again I said yes, so sorry to bother you again but I'm trying to remove the drain Dr.P tlold me it was time to take it out but nothing happen. Do you think I left it in to long and skin grew on it? She said don't pankc let me get Nadia. Nadia to me just what to do so I guided my son and we wasn' t pulling hard enough. Sure enough just as she said just pull with a little force and out it came. She tlld me to email her so she can see how it look. That I did and now on to recovery I go. I' ll try to upload some photo so bare with me. Totally satified.
Dr.P

I haven`t rated the Dr. just yet I will post more when I`ve had the surgery. Will post pictures and will try to answer all question to my ability. I have alot of questions and I know for some who have not set a date or who has a date coming soon are just like me who, what when, where, why and how much, how was it, post pictures, etc so I will try to be as detailed as possible without scaring anyone but I will post the truth. Sorry if I might be a big baby might need a pacifier LOL.

Hey Sassy how do you like your Belly Button? Does your Belly Button appear real, did Dr. P do a great job on the Belly Button and how is your TT scar?
OMG my first day back at work was a bitch. I swear I walked a dame mile or 4 LOL. Walking is good but my back hurts like hell
I knw and club medical is better I heard. And the beds are hospital bed. You don't have a good view. I dont knw ladies but for that price I come on now
Thats probably because ClubMed. is a Licensed Recovery Center.....and not just a private owned individual renting her home out to patients......ClubMed has to meet certain regulations for the patients being that it is a Licensed Recovery Facility......but a 5 day stay there is $725......hotel it is again,lol.....
I mean it was ok but mot for 200
@sassy WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT YOUR ORIGINAL QUOTED PRICE... We only paid $140 first night an 80 night thereafter. We shared a room tho. We shared and it worked out good. but at that price if I were to ever go back I may just stay in a hotel since now I somewhat know what to expect
Wow, I guess she did go up......$140 for the first night is now $200 and $80 a night thereafter is now $125.......wonder why the significant increase in prize just within two weeks!
She said she hired a "NURSE" versus just the caregivers but aint no telling. What probably happened is she realized how much the recovery houses were charging. Either way i couldnt pay those club med and BEAUTYCARE prices. Help is good but thats just TOO much. If we were to get surgery in the states we would go home alone to care for ourselves so You gotta weigh it out
@Sassy- it will all get better, poor thing. I did the same thing when I snuck off to Mexicali 6 weeks ago for my full mommy makeover......i told no one that I what i was doing. I even had my melt down and fell into a slope od depression. I am only 6 weeks post op and still have my moments. I believe you will be okay and once you get past this recovery part you will not be regretful with that new slamming body. You wana hear something funny? My 5 year old went up state while I got my work done, I hadn't seen him 2 months. Well, he returned last week and he laid in bed with me for bed. He looked up at me and said, "mommy you look different.....I said "no i don't" He said,"yes you do" I said,"how" he said you didn't use to have those" I said , "have what"? tryna play him off!!!!!! WRONG,lol.....he pointed at my new C38's with the lift,lol........I thought that was so funny that my 5 year old new i was new new....lol.....hope that made you laugh!

I spoke with Lana last night and I will be staying there in four months when I go for my BBL . She said $200 for the first night and $125 for each night thereafter. Did you like the Grace Guest House????
I cant believe Lana raised the prices after you arrived.Wtf? How was the motel and how did you find it? Anyhow good luck on your surgery. Rest up and make sure you continue to walk like you stated. It helps. Your body will lock up real fast if uoi dont..
Well ladies just checking in. Will be posting more pictures soon. I habe had my melt down moments stilll the swelling is hell. The cg is a B**** and Incouldnt even wipe my osn butt. My boyfriend who is a 100 + reallymhelp me through this journey. Ok he always say pretty girl dont cry but boy ole boy tjis pretty girl does. Yes I boo hoo and wondered why did I do this to my self. I didnt tell a soul what i was going to do. I told my boyfriend if my family calls and asked whats wrong tell them I got a virus and when that ran out im putting in over time at work before the kids come home lol. Well im only 15 days post- op
OMG, two dogs???? Is that even sanitary to be having shedding dogs floating through the house with patients and their open wounds?? IJS!!! Now your making me have second thoughts! She should have been up front with you on the prices if thats what she wanted to be paid. So she has stairs toooo...ugh....how many rooms does she have available????
She has Three room upstairs. Them damm dogs was never in the patient area when we were there and there were 4 patients. She does have stairs, theybwerent a pronlem for any of the patients BUT everyone is different. We barely came out of our rooms. She has caregivers there to help you. The area is really nice but if ahe keeps raising her prices it doesnt make sense to stay there period. You could either rough it alone in a hotel or bring smeone with you from home
yes I stayed 12 days before in a hotel....this time it will only be 5 days.......i dont like dogs tho....PERIOD.
Well the dogs was their when we was there. She has three rooms upstairs. She fixed meat sauce and spaghetti w/ salad but when the dogs came to the table who's name by the way is momma and pappa (snowsure) excuse the spelling lost my appatite. But hey dont let my experience change your minds. Look around first
Whew lady I feel ya on the compression garmet. I felt the same way. It was a B**** in a half to put it on the first notch and when nurse Susie said you will make it to the first (smallest) notch soon, I said Shhhh*T The hell I will??? LOL Anyhow 8 days later I was on the 1st notch, which is the smallest so it gets a little easier. How are you feeling, We were at Dr P's July 4th.
Thank you all for yours prayers. I will take better pictures when I'm a litter stronger. And good luck to the next ladies wjo' turm is next. My spelling ix aFf sorry
Congrats to you!!!!! I am so happy for you and the new body girlfriend......Now that the hard part is done all you have to do is let recovery take place.....I am now 5 weeks Post Op from my mommy makeover in Mexicali, Mexico.
Hi ladies made it to Grace Guest House. Ok my first time flying and I was nervous as hell, but I made it. Tomorrow is the big day and Im so excited. July 16@ 9am. I will try to keep a journal of my everyday progress.

Good luck on your big day! Just so you know, most ladies don't poop for quite a few days after surgery because of the pain meds. I think you'll be able to handle your own hygiene as far as that goes. Your boyfriend may need to help you shower the first time, though.

Please let us know how it goes!