Young and Pleased - Tijuana , Mexico

My mom and her friends went to Dr. Cervantes to...

My mom and her friends went to
Dr. Cervantes to get plastic surgery in 2013, and then my mom be ought me back in April 2014 to get lipo in my arms, inner thighs , stomach and back , I also got a Brazilian butt lift, and I couldn't be happier . Dr . Cervantes is so caring and is truly an amazing person as well as well as an amazing plastic surgeon , and continued his care and concern till the day before we departed back to Canada. Now that were home he is still in contact with us , and talks to is like we r friends not
clients of his . He is the best , and so is his staff in the office . The hospital
stay was great , the nurses take wonderful care of you, from when you walk through the door till you leave . Honestly if you want to get plastic surgery , Dr.Cervantes is the guy :) you will be 100% satisfied .

Before lipo, Brazilian butt lift

Experience

I got to the hospital on the first day, I had to get my blood work done and I had my consultation with dr Cervantes. During my consultation we discussed what I wanted to look like, and he also gave me ideas. He then drew on my body to show me where he was going to remove the fat; then we talked about the Brazilian butt lift. After that we went downstairs to the main office and Vedeana explained to me when I had to begin fasting and when I had to be at the hospital in the morning. Next morning I got to the hospital and signed in at the front desk, and then they took me up to my room. I am terrified of needles so the anastechelosist did my iv for me just before I went in for my surgery and I did not feel a thing. The nurses took me downstairs to the holding room then I got my iv. I then went in for surgery, which took 3.5 hours by time I was back in my room awake, everything went great . The nurses were in every hour checking on me , and making sure I was ok . Dr. Cervantes was in a few times during my 24 hour stay, and the next day I was released after Dr. Cervantes came and made sure I was ok.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Where did you stay after you were released? How long did you stay in Mexico? Did you feel safe?
Can I ask hat kind of compression garment did they give you?
They gave me a full body spanx
Geez, how did you use the bathroom? Did it have an open crotch? Thanks for responding.
Haha, yes it did only had to take it off for showers worked perfect
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Brazilian Butt Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Brazilian Butt Lift community today.
What more do u need? Be happy to
I added you, thanks for updating your review :)

How is everything going now?