Lipo Abdominal Area and Flanks with Fat Transfer to the Gluetals - Tijuana, Mexico

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the...

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks. I must say I did my research amongst doctors in the U.S. and I chose Dr. Jaime Campos. I had three friends who got the same procedure and they looked amazing. I got my procedure done just a couple of days ago and so far so good. Im still swollen but so far I like what I see. I wont see end result for maybe a few months. Well the staff were very pleasant and attentive. The anesthelogist was great made me feel at ease. My procedure seem to go fast but I believe it was three hours I went under local meaning the epidural and sleeping medication through iv I would up for few seconds during procedure but went right back to sleep I didnt freak out. But experience with Dr. Campos was great! Post'op I decided to stay to with La Casa de Lilas recovery house highly recommend it! I wouldnt dare to go back home after this procedure. La Casa de Lilas recovery house took VERY good care of me it felt like home. All nurses are great especially Lupita! Its all TLC they feed you nutrious meals with snacks in between they give you your medication right on time. They help with every movement you make shower, restroom, changing! The nurses dont leave your sight! Couldnt of asked for better care. Thank Dr. Campos and La Casa de Lilas Recovery house!

lipo&fat transfer

These are photos day 2 of my surgery

1 week post op

Went for my post op and last massage! Felt great to get the drain out! Dr. Campos everything is find still bruised and swollen he said that's normal..final results illbsee in 3 months..no sitting for at least 3 weeks after use a pillow! I can return to work next week!

Before&After

Will post photos again in a month

First day out after surgery!

Sorry I got the cabin fever! I'm going to a family party (not driving) I know no heels or drinking! But still slightly sore to the touch only staying out for a couple of hours its a going away! i'm sure my family will give me that look! But I'm posting some a couple pics 10 days post op!

6 weeks post liposuction and fat transfer

Well swelling has gone down significantly. My legs get swollen periodically nothing major but slightly. Still feel very sensitive around the lipo areas but I feel great so far I love my results. I get a lot of compliments :) I'm posting pics of 6 weeks post op.

6 weeks post op

Two months post op

Swelling went down still very sensitive to touch around the lipo area. My butt ...so far so good :) looks very natural.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jaime Leon Campos awesome surgeon! I felt very safe in his hands he is very honest knows what his stuff! Im very happy I chose him knowing some friends also helped with decision because they came out awesome! Do I recommend him, yes! Would I go back for a different procedure, yes!