Lipo Abdominal Area and Flanks with Fat Transfer to the Gluetals - Tijuana, Mexico

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the...

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks. I must say I did my research amongst doctors in the U.S. and I chose Dr. Jaime Campos. I had three friends who got the same procedure and they looked amazing. I got my procedure done just a couple of days ago and so far so good. Im still swollen but so far I like what I see. I wont see end result for maybe a few months. Well the staff were very pleasant and attentive. The anesthelogist was great made me feel at ease. My procedure seem to go fast but I believe it was three hours I went under local meaning the epidural and sleeping medication through iv I would up for few seconds during procedure but went right back to sleep I didnt freak out. But experience with Dr. Campos was great! Post'op I decided to stay to with La Casa de Lilas recovery house highly recommend it! I wouldnt dare to go back home after this procedure. La Casa de Lilas recovery house took VERY good care of me it felt like home. All nurses are great especially Lupita! Its all TLC they feed you nutrious meals with snacks in between they give you your medication right on time. They help with every movement you make shower, restroom, changing! The nurses dont leave your sight! Couldnt of asked for better care. Thank Dr. Campos and La Casa de Lilas Recovery house!

lipo&fat transfer

These are photos day 2 of my surgery

1 week post op

Went for my post op and last massage! Felt great to get the drain out! Dr. Campos everything is find still bruised and swollen he said that's normal..final results illbsee in 3 months..no sitting for at least 3 weeks after use a pillow! I can return to work next week!

Before&After

Will post photos again in a month

First day out after surgery!

Sorry I got the cabin fever! I'm going to a family party (not driving) I know no heels or drinking! But still slightly sore to the touch only staying out for a couple of hours its a going away! i'm sure my family will give me that look! But I'm posting some a couple pics 10 days post op!

6 weeks post liposuction and fat transfer

Well swelling has gone down significantly. My legs get swollen periodically nothing major but slightly. Still feel very sensitive around the lipo areas but I feel great so far I love my results. I get a lot of compliments :) I'm posting pics of 6 weeks post op.

6 weeks post op

Two months post op

Swelling went down still very sensitive to touch around the lipo area. My butt ...so far so good :) looks very natural.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jaime Leon Campos awesome surgeon! I felt very safe in his hands he is very honest knows what his stuff! Im very happy I chose him knowing some friends also helped with decision because they came out awesome! Do I recommend him, yes! Would I go back for a different procedure, yes!

Lupita is the best here!!! Every day I wait like a child for Lupita to come here for her night shift... :)
I know she took very good care of me! I love her!
Amazing results you look fantastic, I'm really liking these natural looking bodies that Campos is achieving. Have you experienced this 'fluffing stage' which I hear so much about? Has there been any reduction of volume/projection in the booty to date as I want something like yours but worried if I go in and use the term 'not too big' or 'modest' with the DR that my end result will not be what i want and not leave with enough booty. What were your wish pics and did you show this to Dr C?
The fluffing Stage I think so it purks out! There has been some slight reduction but nothing that wasn't expected! hmm yes I did show him a photo of me that I photoshopped of myself of how big I wanted to go but I also told him I don't want to look exaggerated either!
How are you doing?
I'm well im about 90% healed.
Hey girly, any new pics?
I LOVE your Results. Que Hermosa!
Thank you Bella Besos!
Your Welcome :)
Looking good
Thanks for the updated photo. It looks great!
OmG your butt looks really nice!!! That's exactly what I want... Your legs are nice, too. Did you have lipo there as well!?
Which areas did you have lipoed? Thanks x
Hi Melody thank u! No I didn't lipo my legs just my abdominal and flanks.
Hi :) Please post some pics. You are 2 months post now. My appointment is in less than 4 weeks. So excited! Thanks
Hey Melody_london Just posted my two months post op! Very excited for you! You picked a great doctor! I'm very happy!
Thanks hun. I paid my deposit today. I am so excited!!! Thank you, I am glad at least one person thinks I am doing the right thing!!! I am slightly worried ;)
Hi girl... Dont worry i had my breasts done 3 yrs ago dont regret it one bit... Best thing i ever did haha.
I felt the same way too! I think that's natural..trust me ur in good hands. I know 3 other girls that went to him and they came out amazing as well!
Ok thank you :)
Hi melody which Dr did u choose? I'm still trying to decide on a dr
Dr Campos. Because of the excellent reviews and interaction with his clinic. I like the results I have seen on RS so far. Who did you have in mind? :)