Lipo Abdominal Area and Flanks with Fat Transfer to the Gluetals - Tijuana, Mexico

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the...

Went in for Liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks. I must say I did my research amongst doctors in the U.S. and I chose Dr. Jaime Campos. I had three friends who got the same procedure and they looked amazing. I got my procedure done just a couple of days ago and so far so good. Im still swollen but so far I like what I see. I wont see end result for maybe a few months. Well the staff were very pleasant and attentive. The anesthelogist was great made me feel at ease. My procedure seem to go fast but I believe it was three hours I went under local meaning the epidural and sleeping medication through iv I would up for few seconds during procedure but went right back to sleep I didnt freak out. But experience with Dr. Campos was great! Post'op I decided to stay to with La Casa de Lilas recovery house highly recommend it! I wouldnt dare to go back home after this procedure. La Casa de Lilas recovery house took VERY good care of me it felt like home. All nurses are great especially Lupita! Its all TLC they feed you nutrious meals with snacks in between they give you your medication right on time. They help with every movement you make shower, restroom, changing! The nurses dont leave your sight! Couldnt of asked for better care. Thank Dr. Campos and La Casa de Lilas Recovery house!

lipo&fat transfer

These are photos day 2 of my surgery

1 week post op

Went for my post op and last massage! Felt great to get the drain out! Dr. Campos everything is find still bruised and swollen he said that's normal..final results illbsee in 3 months..no sitting for at least 3 weeks after use a pillow! I can return to work next week!

Before&After

Will post photos again in a month

First day out after surgery!

Sorry I got the cabin fever! I'm going to a family party (not driving) I know no heels or drinking! But still slightly sore to the touch only staying out for a couple of hours its a going away! i'm sure my family will give me that look! But I'm posting some a couple pics 10 days post op!

6 weeks post liposuction and fat transfer

Well swelling has gone down significantly. My legs get swollen periodically nothing major but slightly. Still feel very sensitive around the lipo areas but I feel great so far I love my results. I get a lot of compliments :) I'm posting pics of 6 weeks post op.

6 weeks post op

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jaime Leon Campos awesome surgeon! I felt very safe in his hands he is very honest knows what his stuff! Im very happy I chose him knowing some friends also helped with decision because they came out awesome! Do I recommend him, yes! Would I go back for a different procedure, yes!

How is the payment process?
The payment u can either pay cash or cashiers check or u can n deposit directly into Dr. Campos chase account but if u deposit money in his chase account make sure u let them know immediately and keep all Original receipts. What I did was I deposited the minimum to keep my appt. The rest I paid Tue day of surgery
U look great what was ur weight n height? I have sx very soon with Campos.. Im trying to gain a little weight im 5'3 n im trying to b about 150 for the sx so a 10 lb weight gain.
Thanks. Im 5 '3 as well and I weighed 130 @ the time of sx.
It has been a couple of weeks. How r u doing. Last time u were looking great for such a short time out.
Hi I'll b posting up pics! I'm actually great! Swelling has gone down significantly, I'm still wearing the compression garment day and night, I'm sitting now :) it hurts slightly when I sit but nothing I cant tolerate. I'm still sensitve to the touch around the lipo areas but Im very happy with my results! Im getting alot of compliments I look very natural! Which I love!
How is your recovery going? Please post more pics.. :)
Can you tell me items you took to prepare yourself? How was your trip home? I have a 4 1/2 trip home ( on airplane). How did you sit?
Well i took all comfortable clothes sweats, tees, comfy tennis! Well I stayed 3 days out there but when I left I had lots of pillows and I didnt sit I layed face down. My trip was only 2 hours driving. Just make sure you buy the boppy pillow and sit on that but not for 4 hours straight.
Your results are amazing! He did an awesome job.
Looking good!
Omg your figure is great, did he add hips? I love your body! You are one lucky girl, I can't wait for my turn :]
Thank you, yes he did I never had any lol! Im happy with the way he shaped me! Yes I cant wait for you too!! You'll b happy!
Looking good, you'll luv ur end result.....
Oh good! I hope so I still have my faja on brusied up still and swelling has gone down! I do love the way he shaped me! R u still homebound or are u out and about yet?
Im out and about, im 12 weeks po and luving it. Remember to wear ur faja 24/7 for at least the 6 weeks.
You look great!! Can't wait to see your 1 month pics!
You look great, Dr. Campos is a great doctor' I had a tt with him in 2010.
He is a great doc. I cant wait to see my final result! I hope i'll b happy. I'm still swollen and bruised.
I just spoke with Angie About my quote, waiting for an email.
Good. You have to follow up with her I know she gets busy.
How much fat did they transfer? How much did you weigh before the procedure? I'm thinking of scheduling my surgery at the end of July! :)
I am thinking of going there at the end of July also as a birthday gift to myself
I weighed i believe 130 and he transferred a 1000 cc to each butt cheek.
You should that would be a great gift!