26 Year Old Balding Too Quickly - Tijuana, MX

Young guy balding at 26. Got a strip hair...

Young guy balding at 26. Got a strip hair transplant of 3000 grafts from Dr. Gardel. Results were impressive and I did a second transplant with them. The results of second transplant have not shown yet as it is too early. Would recommend to other fellow friends who are fighting this genetic tradegy.

I would recommend that you do multiple consultations and think carefully before making a hair transplant decision. In my opinion it is not a 1 session and hairy days again but rather a journey which may take 3 to 4 sessions to restore your hair to a state where you can wear hair styles. Also make sure that your expectation is realistic. Even with hair transplants your density will never be the same as it was when you were 21. With proper care and multiple sessions however, you can restore your hair to a point where is looks like a head with a decent amount of hair.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I had my FUT HT yesterday and today i have noticed a considerable amount of bleeding on the donor scar. One spot is the back of my head and the other is the side. I'm not sure if this is from wearing the cap too tight or maybe catching the plane and pressure has effected the wound but i was just wondering if anyone has had a similar case to this. When i say bleeding i mean oozing out not just littles bits of blood here and there. Thankyou
Hi jimmywillo, Yes I did have the same problem as you, after the FUT I had, the donor area was bleeding seriously during the night (same surgery day and during the week after). I had to go the emergency during the night because the clinic was closed on that time. The causes are many, it depends if your donor area is small (small head comparing to what is needed), or how tied were the stitches, and how do you sleep (for me even sleeping in a sitting position 45 degrees and with a U neck pillow, my donor area was bleeding seriously) So you need to call you clinic as soon as this issue occurs and ask them a emergency phone# to call them when they are closed. but when it bleeds that much it means that the person will have a visible scar, because the donor area didn't heal internally, but externally as well. Let me know if you have any other question and best of luck! (I will post a new picture of the bleeding picture of my donor area right same day of my surgery, but I will leave to the site moderator the discretion of accepting that picture or removing it due to the visible amount of blood that might not be suitable to everyone)
Thanks for sharing, you offer some good information - it's so important to do your research and set realistic expectations. It's certainly not a cheap procedure. Are you taking progress photos, if so, are you willing to share with us?